Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Come on Cave. It's nothing that a little alcohol won't take care of. LOL It is going to be a nice day to run your boats over the winter so everything doesn't get dried out. Let's go people!

·
Stole it!
482 Posts
You need to post pic's of your new ride!
I know! I am slacking, I have not had the chance to take any but this weekend I will get some for sure while on the water.

Side note: Last weekend I was in Daytona beach, runing some test days at Daytona International Speedway before the 24 hour race at the end of the month. Man was it dead cold there. Moring temp on track was 13 degrees it snowed one morning never got above 38 degrees the whole time I was there (6th-11th) Hated life!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sis is coming in from Vegas with her Hubby. I'll try to make it out.
I see opportunity here......:)devil

:D Brother in laws first time out? If so, tell him the first timers rule! I'll bring the Ski's, who's got a Santa Suit? :)sphss

THIS could be fun! lol (Gotta love in-laws, you can BS them into ANYTHING!)

LOL, Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Seems like forever!

Ray

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry guys! Had the boat cleaned up, hooked up, ready to go, my son checked the oil and says "Dad, you're probably gonna wanna look at this......"

About 4 quarts high and grey! General concensus is intake gasket:)st

Damn Rewarder T valves! That's it, it's getting a seat mounted header valve or a Banderlog! :D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Want to hear my news, leave my hotel saturday morning to head to the water and walk out to see my wheels missing on my trailer and it on bricks:|err.... WTF???
Are you ****ing kidding me? Holy shit where did you stay? Compton?

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Want to hear my news, leave my hotel saturday morning to head to the water and walk out to see my wheels missing on my trailer and it on bricks:|err.... WTF???
did you stay in Central Mesa. Little east LA I call it. or Guadalajara.
AJ is my hues ... Where did you stay?

I flaked today too. Just wasnt feeling good.

·
Stole it!
482 Posts
Are you ****ing kidding me? Holy shit where did you stay? Compton?
you HAVE to be kidding me?

Ray
did you stay in Central Mesa. Little east LA I call it. or Guadalajara.
AJ is my hues ... Where did you stay?

I flaked today too. Just wasnt feeling good.
I always stay at Comfort Inn. Have stayed there for years never once had an issue... It’s right on Shea & Saguaro blvd. in Fountain hills.

Get this so they stole the wheels and tires off the trailer didn’t take the spare but took the left side brake rotors caliper and brackets WTF?? I still don't understand that. I did end up getting it home had to jump through some hoops to get some wheels and tires that fit. Have a friend that I met on this site that helped me out took the wheels and tires off his boat trailer and let me pull it home.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I always stay at Comfort Inn. Have stayed there for years never once had an issue... It’s right on Shea & Saguaro blvd. in Fountain hills.

Get this so they stole the wheels and tires off the trailer didn’t take the spare but took the left side brake rotors caliper and brackets WTF?? I still don't understand that. I did end up getting it home had to jump through some hoops to get some wheels and tires that fit. Have a friend that I met on this site that helped me out took the wheels and tires off his boat trailer and let me pull it home.
That is just messed up, 'specially in that area! Sherrif Joe lives there!

Ray

Food for thought if it happens to anyone else, I have a naked trailer sitting here doin nuttin'.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts