Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Stole it!
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Its scheduled to rain. :mad: But we need the water.
Just kidding but seams like we are on the weekend rain schedule.
March 8th Today...Mostly cloudy in the morning...becoming partly sunny. Chance of showers in the morning...then slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs 56 to 61. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of measurable rain 30 percent.

March 8th Tonight...Partly cloudy. Lows 41 to 51. South wind around 5 mph in the evening...becoming east after midnight.

March 9th Tuesday...Considerable cloudiness. Chance of showers. Highs 55 to 60. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of measurable rain 50 percent.

March 9th Tuesday Night...Partly cloudy. Slight chance of showers. Colder. Lows 35 to 44. West wind 15 to 20 mph in the evening...becoming south around 10 mph after midnight. Chance of measurable rain 20 percent.

March 10th Wednesday...Partly sunny. Highs 58 to 63. East wind 5 to 10 mph in the morning...becoming south in the afternoon.

March 10th & 11th Wednesday Night And Thursday...Mostly clear. Not as cool. Lows in the upper 30s to upper 40s. Highs in the mid to upper 60s.

March 11th & 12th Thursday Night And Friday...Clear. Lows in the lower to mid 40s. Highs in the upper 60s to lower 70s.

March 12th Friday Night...Clear. Lows in the 40s.

March 13th Saturday And Saturday Night...Mostly clear. Lows in the 40s. Highs in the lower to mid 70s.

March 14th Sunday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid to upper 70s.

Im sure it will all change but thats what "NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE" STATES

·
Registered
335 Posts
Wish I could! Going to Temple Bar, Lake Mead this weekend tho.

Next time! I think my boat will be there the following weekend, but my bud's borrowing it. (Here we go AGAIN.....)

Ray

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ray make sure it has a fire extinguisher :p
It's got 3!! :)devil
And they have ALL been forwarned what will happen if an empty trailer returns, :mad:

Ray

But it's not a Beisemeyer, Jimmy, so I think it's pretty safe! We KNOW how that lake likes it's Beisemeyers!
FWIW, I agree on Moo, and THANKS!! But his FIL and BIL are coming in from Montana. Guess he likes her family.........Reality Pickles still easy to spot. Not too many Green metalflake boats around, lol.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
LOL, No. Everyone wants to borrow the Pickle. Guess it's just a little less intimidating, and doesn't require AVGas.......:)sphss

Ray
I like the sleek Ray it looked good at bartlett and i saw u coming and going out all day and seem to be problem free. I like the lines it had on it. Clean lil boat :)hand

·
Registered
335 Posts
I like the sleek Ray it looked good at bartlett and i saw u coming and going out all day and seem to be problem free. I like the lines it had on it. Clean lil boat :)hand
Thanks Kyle, it is a good lil boat! After a lil test area, I think we can color sand the metalflake almost all back to original shine! If I can get it to shine like your Nordic, I'll be a happy lil boy! :)devil

Kinda sounds like I should stay local this weekend, lol

Nahhhhhh! Don't get too many shots at Mead where the waters like absolute GLASS! There'll be more than a handful of us, should be a blast!

Ray

·
Registered
391 Posts
I want to go. For sure the next weekend. Boat motor is out. New oil pan is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Might be possible with a couple of LATE nights.....

Contemplating turning the pulleys around as the motor goes back in......

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Ill tap out on this one.
I have a Birf day party to go to on Saturday. But Sunday may be wide open. Are you all thinking of cruising to the beach? Or hanging out in the lake? Josh do you have fresh rope for towing?:D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts