Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
sounds like a party. so sunday at the sag ...kachina is full of gas.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
15 of 30 is new AV Gas.:D
Just come on out. You can build that shop during the week. :D

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Im in if I dont get the ok from the city on the new shop.
Oh I think the shop will be put on hold after the purchase from tonight.:D Cave you gonna likey this one.:)devil Lets put it this way. Your going to wish your liberator was Liberated!::)bulb

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Oh I think the shop will be put on hold after the purchase from tonight.:D Cave you gonna likey this one.:)devil Lets put it this way. Your going to wish your liberator was Liberated!::)bulb
I already wish My Liberator was done. I still feal as if I took kidney shot all day Sunday, but I'll be out in the Cheena.

If you need any handling question answered, just ask. It aint no deep v. I talked to Josh last night. Gave him some thoughts on what to expect when turning in a tunnel Jet.

Sunday is so on.:)devil Hope everyone can make it out.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
I'm in for sunday :)devil. Doin some new header gaskets on the Nordic tomorrow (sat) and then its all good for sunday. What time is everyone going I'd like to be at the back before nine to get a decent spot and be stayin all day.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Whos in?
1. Vindog
2. Fosity
3. Jordan23
3. Bigern
4. Junkyard
5. Kyle
6. dragstr19
7. cave
Chris the plumber???
Dago619???
Looking like a good crowd on the beach...

Keith you bringing a small Q???

·
Registered
854 Posts
Kyle, you picking me up? Are we going to pimp your boat tomorrow? Let me know....If not, mines hooked up and ready to go:|err

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
WELL????? How did today go? Pics?

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Great weekend. Good seeing everybody. Even Mike Jones showed up..:D
I have video of the biggest fugtard wakeboat owner in az but its way to blurry. Pay backs a bitch, Brian here is how the day ended for Josh & Linda,

3 times this guy past us withing 20' and gave us 3' wakes on very pass. Fuggers just don't care about the rules. Its as if he thought he was the only boat on the lake. Last I read 50' is the minimum between boats.What a Dick. I know a bunch of wakers and 90% are cool people. But this guy was a dick. Cant wait to get the Liberator back.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Cave great video!!! We (Kyle, Rob and I) just got off the lake 25 mins ago...10:10pm...) Yeah what a day! It was great seeing everyone out in force today...Erine and April, Vince and Jen, Josh and Linda, Jake and Blake, MIKE JONES, Dave, and others...Great seeing you guys and girls this weekend....

I hope to see you all next weekend. Later

·
Registered
242 Posts
Great weekend. Good seeing everybody. Even Mike Jones showed up..:D
I have video of the biggest fugtard wakeboat owner in az but its way to blurry. Pay backs a bitch, Brian here is how the day ended for Josh & Linda,

3 times this guy past us withing 20' and gave us 3' wakes on very pass. Fuggers just don't care about the rules. Its as if he thought he was the only boat on the lake. Last I read 50' is the minimum between boats.What a Dick. I know a bunch of wakers and 90% are cool people. But this guy was a dick. Cant wait to get the Liberator back.
Hey cave ....... Props to ya , I have to admit ..... its a good thing C-N- Eastside boaters helping out others in need , It wasn't -2-long ago ... I can remember if you had some trouble or broke down .... You would be lucky if any one would even stop & give a hand .... Good to -C- that changing , Josh .... Linda .... Sorry to hear about the boat deal .... Man .... That's got to sting a bit , Good talking -2-ya cave ....And-2- them sausage smoking Wake boaters you called dicks ...... Do us all a big favor , Motor on out -2-the middle of the lake ........

AND PULL THE FU*#&%$ PLUGS ..... FAGS ! The same boat motored by us while we had the hatch up ..... and even in a 30 ft cigarette .... we took on water , These clowns dont have clue or they just dont care , If we had been in a smaller boat ... we would of been swamped or sunk -4-sure !

1 - 20 of 47 Posts