Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man what a great day to see all those who showed up today at Sag…
Chenna ran good even in those 4’ swells that a certain boat was making at the channel entrance. It sucked & didn’t do the kidneys any good. Had a wakeboater bring me back a life jacket that blew out earlier in the day. Cool people. Boaters. Dam good folks. Eastsiders. Dam good friends:)devil

I learned that a white boat reflecting the suns rays will make a vid look like its taken a midnight:D Skews Me:D
Camera Phone vids,
Potty lingo rated PG13
Steve, Wife, Kids and Pup, Brent, Wife & Fam, Good to see you out there. Tyro, Keith Randy, Kyle Josh, Chris, Son & Marqo Dam good hooking up with you all this weekend Thanks for the ride in Keiths boat Tyro:D Hope Chris made it back for randy..he is one RED MOFO

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
looks like it was a great day for you guys. the wife and i took the kids to blythe my brother and some other friends of ours stayed in a big ass house there this weekend. i liked it and will be going back we are going to plan a trip and see who wants to go. the house we stayed in sleeps 14 people comfortabley and the water was great. well hope to catch up with some of the east side crew this summer till then stay safe.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
this house jimmy is on the water with its own dock and has a jaquize on the patio overlooking the river ice machine in the garage 4 bathrooms shower out side everything for a great weekend we will definately go back. it took us 2 1/2 hours to get there and was some great boating. there were some fast jets there ran with a few people were nice.

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Pretty sweet video jimmy, the second one ends with me hangin in there lol, That was a fun day I got a little red on the shoulders we were out there for a while, was great to see everyone :)hand

1 - 6 of 6 Posts