Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every now and then I have one of these genius business ideas that I have no means or capability to capitalize on. This is one of them. ;) OK... well, maybe not as great of an idea as say, building an entire company around an unproven drive system already waning in popularity... but pretty smart anyway...

How sweet would Salami, Pepperoni and Bologna colored pasties be? Everyone always pretty much describes them along these lines anyway... along with the "turkey Salami" coloration schemes and such...

Or... even better... what about "nipple" colored pasties? How sweet would that be? LE would have an aneurism. Chicks walking around in nipple colored pasties.

One more version... what about "pierced" nipple colored pasties? Chicks could give the illusion of being all wild and crazy with pierced nipples (which BTW I think is pretty much the hottest thing in the world) and peel them off at the end of the night.

I will fund the endeavor if someone on here has the means to execute...

I'm serious... I bet it is worth quite a bit.

·
Maxwell Smartass
353 Posts
Every now and then I have one of these genius business ideas that I have no means or capability to capitalize on. This is one of them. ;) OK... well, maybe not as great of an idea as say, building an entire company around an unproven drive system already waning in popularity... but pretty smart anyway...

How sweet would Salami, Pepperoni and Bologna colored pasties be? Everyone always pretty much describes them along these lines anyway... along with the "turkey Salami" coloration schemes and such...

Or... even better... what about "nipple" colored pasties? How sweet would that be? LE would have an aneurism. Chicks walking around in nipple colored pasties.

One more version... what about "pierced" nipple colored pasties? Chicks could give the illusion of being all wild and crazy with pierced nipples (which BTW I think is pretty much the hottest thing in the world) and peel them off at the end of the night.

I will fund the endeavor if someone on here has the means to execute...

I'm serious... I bet it is worth quite a bit.

Wes, Your a god damn genius!!!! i especially like the pierced option, suhweeet!

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
Anything for the advancement of pasties I'm all for!! ... but I think LE would have a problem with it especially LHPD and the intent issue. I heard its illegal
to flash even if they have pasties on under their top because of the intent ...... Need some clarification
before moving foward:D

·
Extraordinarily good
215 Posts
I know a lady with a pasty business in Havasu:D

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anything for the advancement of pasties I'm all for!! ... but I think LE would have a problem with it especially LHPD and the intent issue. I heard its illegal
to flash even if they have pasties on under their top because of the intent ...... Need some clarification
before moving foward:D
Right, you can't flash them... but the law says you need to "cover all exposed areola" or something to that effect... Doesn't say anything about color... ;)

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Not a bad idea. strippers have been using skin colored pasties for years.

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
612 Posts
i think your on to something, not sure on how the law is but a pastie with a nipple air brushed on it would look cool maybe even a few nipple bumps especially if you see it just passing by in a boat people would think the whole place is topless...

·
Registered
612 Posts
now that i think about it your could even hang a piercing on it to sell it to the young crowd...shit maybe even the want to be badasses that dont want to go through the pain of a piercing could get one with a nipple ring and hair get the black socks and hat and bam instant cool...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Just a silly side note….

There have been court rulings on either side of the coin for similar strip club issues in Cali.

Strippers match those “strapless” bra sticker thingies to their skin color and place over their nips, giving the appearance of naked breasts.

Some courts have said nope, can’t do that – others have said they are in compliance with the law. All depends upon the judge and specific code/ordinance.

It would make LEO go nutty, cuz you have to be pretty close to figure out they’re covered.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Side note after working in AZ the pasties or latex covers have to have some color more then skin tone and cannot look as if they are uncovered Even in the strip clubs the girls must put a layer of glitter in with latex to avoid a fine.

·
Registered
911 Posts
I can't believe I am the first to say... This thread is useless without photos.

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
now that i think about it your could even hang a piercing on it to sell it to the young crowd...shit maybe even the want to be badasses that dont want to go through the pain of a piercing could get one with a nipple ring and hair get the black socks and hat and bam instant cool...
You didn't read the rest of my post... ;)

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Side note after working in AZ the pasties or latex covers have to have some color more then skin tone and cannot look as if they are uncovered Even in the strip clubs the girls must put a layer of glitter in with latex to avoid a fine.
Right... not "skin tone"... it would be "nipple" tone. :D

·
I am Roger..the Shrubber
1,080 Posts
Now I know where the hell that comment came from when we were talking earlier. Before I read this I thought you were making a pass at me.

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
that would be a no Wes.... Besides Wes you cant try and file to have a IP on nipples now, it just dont work that way. lol

On this project I would just flood the market with high quality product initially and become the benchmark. All other nipple colored pasties would be considered inferior... :D

·
Registered
446 Posts
that or pasties with strings that can help hold up alll the orangatang titties that wear them sadly

·
Registered
243 Posts
what about a printed pastie that looked like whipped cream and a cherry, sented..... i could go on and on

1 - 20 of 35 Posts