Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrinklepuss and company ran 124.9 with the SS80 today in testing. That is Friggen Stout!!

Still working out some tuning bugs in the K69. Davey B ran it up to 147 but it is pretty sticky out there. This place STINKS big time!!

·
Distinguished Member
5,780 Posts
Wrinklepuss and company ran 124.9 with the SS80 today in testing. That is Friggen Stout!!

Still working out some tuning bugs in the K69. Davey B ran it up to 147 but it is pretty sticky out there. This place STINKS big time!!
I thought that's what all the anti-sieze was for :D:D Keep those updates coming :)devil

·
CAT Skinner
157 Posts

Get some vicks vaporub and put it on your upper lip. Problem solved.
(Old hunting tip for packing dead game out on horseback. We always used it on our horses)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

good luck guys.. I know were gonna see 150's! we hope anyway!

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
I know a few people that could assist in adding to the stench with sprays and such!!! :D
what type ?
methonal , fuel, or ... anti sieze ?

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

Hey Shoe ..

Pull a dirty Sanchez , so you can be reminded of Maxi -- Salton does have a shit hole smell huh

·
Boat Test GURU
516 Posts
Hey GN 7 have the preacher stop by my shop one more time. He said something I need to get right in my small mind.

Thanks

JW

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Nice run SS80, congrats, that is haulin ass

Anyone know how the SS68 or K69, or Duff has run?

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
I have 1 1/8" AQ22 here (I'm out of 1"), Guru has my cell. I will come in and cut and key one if they need. I'm not going to be at the kilo event.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts