1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The return of the
Salton Sea Speedweek 2012
APBA/UIM World Speed Record Attempts
At The Fastest Body of Water In The World!
March 2, 3 & 4, 2012

The fastest body of water on earth - the Salton Sea, which sits 227 feet below sea level and 1.5 times the saline content of the ocean will once again be the site of the APBA/U.I.M. World Speed Records attempts. This storied body of water has seen more world speed records since records have been kept.

Final plans are underway for this World Speed Records and Offshore Powerboat Race which are scheduled for March 2, 3 & 4 (date change).
For more info or questions please contact RPM Racing Enterprises at (310) 318-4012 or via email [email protected]

Stay tuned for more updates and info.

If you are interested in participating and or want to be involved as an advertiser/sponsor or volunteer please call me directly (310) 318-4012 or email me [email protected]

·
Registered
404 Posts
Kilos ----- circ les????

Those of you who might be interested in running circles during SPEEDWEEK at the Salton Sea on January 20-22 might contact Ross to see if he's amenable to this and if it's feasible. Could be APBA points, a chance to test what you've been working on during the winter and get ready for spring racing. Then you can watch the kilos in between heats.

Worth a call or e-mail.

Dust:)hand

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Plenty of room, fresh water washdown, etc.

I am contemplating running circles if enough are interested, SS, PS, KRR, Crackers, GN, Nostalgia, Comp Jet, etc.
Pits are big, freshwater washdown, etc. Saltwater is NO Worse than running at Long Beach or San Diego.

If interested, please email or post - [email protected] or (310)318-4012

1 - 3 of 3 Posts