Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received word from APBA that the Kilo course was FINALLY approved this past Friday so now we are officially in Race mode!

To All:
I am sorry I won't have list of pre-registrants as since the course was not approved the APBA would not release the race circular (it goes out this morning) so I would ask that all pre-registrants email me their intent to participate- [email protected] and I will post it for all to see.

Registration for the event will be on-site starting on Thursday with Testing (small fee) and then driver's meeting at 4:30 p.m. in the pits (at the Salton Sea Recreation Park). Obviously at this late date there are NO Late fee's so don't worry!

Friday morning will be registration from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. and beyond (it is open all day during the kilo's as racer's can try to set a record use up their runs and re-register for another set of runs as time allows.
Kilo Time trials should start at approx. 7:00 a.m. (just at first light) to get the best water and run all day.

Saturday's schedule will be exactly like Friday. If there is time I will be allowing testing (small fee) depending on how many boats and if time allows it.
As soon as the APBA/U.I.M. classes are completed we will be going into Offshore and "Sportsman" kilo timing. I will have all the information to post later today or tonight on the costs and what's involved. Remember safety is of utmost priority.

Any questions please contact myself at (310) 318-4012.

On to the Salton Sea Speedweek!

Ross Wallach, Race Director RPM RACING ENT.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Anytime Lou

If you would like to be there, I would love to see ya!

I know "Guru" has already called to confirm they are coming to try an up the SS record and Rankin & Gordy are binging KRR to break Duff's record!

Ross

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
You don't need that disruptive SOB at your meeting! :|err
That's no shit, he's probably show up in some Roudolf costume with his Idaho-white BA on display.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
That's no shit, he's probably show up in some Roudolf costume with his Idaho-white BA on display.

I am sure he would show up in a Roundolf costume, Roudlof's slightly healthier brother

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Directions to Salton Sea State Park

The Salton Sea Recreation Park (North Shore) is off hwy 111 on State Park Rd.
I-10 east. to hwy 86 S veer right to 62nd ave. then left on 111 right on state park rd. Spectator will have to pay a small fee to enter the park (like every other State Park in California.

We'll see you down there!

Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
Ross good luck with these "tools of the trade". You are the master of monkeys... let me tell you! Kudo's to you for making this event happen! Your efforts are above & beyond what most people realize! Thanks for all that you do!

Now did you get the damn Salton Sea 500 done yet!:|err

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Rcl

Hey you insensitive bashers:)st............RCL happens to be a very sensitive type guy with a heart as big as all outdoors. He is easily hurt by your unkind words.:mad: He has once again volunteered his valuable time in the spirit of helping,:)hand please refrain from treating him so callously unless you, yourself, are willing to give of yourself in the same unselfish spirit of volunteer ism .........You hang in there Lou, some of us love and respect you and can't wait for the Santa Thong issue this year....Keep "Drifting" RCL and ignore these cliquish nutswingers..........Your pal, Ray:D:D

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Hey you insensitive bashers:)st............RCL happens to be a very sensitive type guy with a heart as big as all outdoors. He is easily hurt by your unkind words.:mad: He has once again volunteered his valuable time in the spirit of helping,:)hand please refrain from treating him so callously unless you, yourself, are willing to give of yourself in the same unselfish spirit of volunteer ism .........You hang in there Lou, some of us love and respect you and can't wait for the Santa Thong issue this year....Keep "Drifting" RCL and ignore these cliquish nutswingers..........Your pal, Ray:D:D
RCL isn't volunteering crap. And speaking of "KNUTT SWINGING". Nice job Ray :)devil:)grn

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
:)Violin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts