Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sammy Hagar Cabo Wabo Tequila...offers??

Anejo Milenio full and sealed with box 750 ml, second generation, cannot buy this in stores anymore, with hang tag #4956. 300.00 or offer!!!, Moreno valley, ca., 92555

The value of the item is in the collectible container, not its contents.
The container has not been opened and any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.
The item is not available at any retail outlet.
The seller will take all appropriate steps to ensure that the buyer is of lawful age in the buyer’s and seller's jurisdiction. In general, this is 21 years of age.
Both the buyers and sellers ensure that the sale complies with all applicable laws and shipping
008.jpg
009.jpg

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still time....Christmas next week, I,ll throw in two small 50ml sealed bottles(the small glass bottles with a cork in them).

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A most excellent New Years eve beverage!!!!!!!! :))THumbsUp Someone needs this!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New year and NO price increase, come and get it...... :yes:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Somebody has got to know someone that collects or drinks this Red Rocker hooch!!!! :)bulb

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please help the "540 rebuild" effort :thumb:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This will help me fix the Merlin III block! :yes:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Need some parts for the 540......mas tequila!!!!!!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice Tequila with a couple of 50 ML cork top full bottles.............. none in production today......... this is some rare stuff!!!, C'mon, I need some 540 parts! :wink2:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Hey you!

Put that old Gasoline on Flee Bay or Craigslist!!! You Beg too much:grin::partyguy::wtf:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey stranger, where the hell you been??????????????? Can't sell full bottles on Ebay anymore, Craigslist.... third world country scammers "i mUst reealy need tO hav this, by rIght now, call 555-867-5309" ...............Trying to get some 540 funds, when Ebay was selling full bottles I've seen these go for 350.00 to 400.00 without the two small bottles I'm throwing in.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts