Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Their debut CD has been released! For any and all Hagar and 80s hard rock fans this CD is da shit!

The band is:

Sammy Hagar - Vocals
Joe Satriani - Guitar
Michael Anthony (from Van Halen) - Bass
Chad Smith (from Red Hot Chili Peppers) - Drums

I highly recommend all the hard rock fans to go out and buy this CD. This style of music is definitely comin' back!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Their debut CD has been released! For any and all Hagar and 80s hard rock fans this CD is da shit!

The band is:

Sammy Hagar - Vocals
Joe Satriani - Guitar
Michael Anthony (from Van Halen) - Bass
Chad Smith (from Red Hot Chili Peppers) - Drums

I highly recommend all the hard rock fans to go out and buy this CD. This style of music is definitely comin' back!
Bring it Saturday........

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He didnt say he had it, he said you should buy it. He will have his Barry Manilow, Micheal Jackson and Elton John collection with him along with his Blew Barry micro brews.
Don't knock my Benny & The Jets man. Gotta love those "electric boobs" :D :)hand

·
Registered
84 Posts
He didnt say he had it, he said you should buy it. He will have his Barry Manilow, Micheal Jackson and Elton John collection with him along with his Blew Barry micro brews.
FU-kin Normhil:) your to much!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
You said BLEW.....fitting for a jet boat guy! I think he brought his copy of the Broke Back soundtrack instead.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts