Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
OMG, the DNC has stooped to new lows.......this is absolutely disgusting.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yep, what a repulsive thought, helping those who are less fortunate than you.
this cluster fuck of righties( you dear reader ) is most concerned about the price per gallon of high octane
fuel at the lake- completely out of touch with reality

·
Bass Lake Dream'n
3,082 Posts
I stopped supporting Hollywood a long time ago. The list of shithead actors, actresses and musicians was so long that I just walked away from it all. It it's on tv or the radio I'll watch/listen, but will not go out if my way for any of it.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
"An out of touch millionaire has just declared war!" This is a quote from Samuel L. I wonder who is the out of touch millionaire? Mr L Jackson is worth an estimated 150 million dollars. So are we to believe every person on the set of a movie Jackson is in is payed the same scale? Everybody from the guy pumping the septic on his movie set trailer to the guy yelling "action?" I would love to see what his charitable donations are as compared to Mr Romney AKA "Out of touch millionaire!" I wonder how much of his time old Sam has given to a 14 year old on his death bed, or how many people he personally financed their house out of his own pocket? Yet no one in the MSM is crying foul when it is Hollywood who is the hypocrite. :shhh:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this cluster fuck of righties( you dear reader ) is most concerned about the price per gallon of high octane
This is how the HYPOCRITES ROLL:

AND AFTER

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
All they can offer are lies and deception. Forget about facts and reality, they have no place in the DNC campaigns.

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Time to add him to the BOYCOTT list and burn his DVDs:
I don't much like this type of rhetoric from either side and I thought Clints efforts were out of line and embarrasing. But this is the type of response that I find most disturbing. You certainly have the right to burn his DVD's or not purchase them in the first place, but is burning the answer?

Just because I disagree with an actor, author, musician, the last thing I will do is burn their work.

This is why the repbulicans are struggling with themselves. They have taken a huge step backwards by putting their faith and efforts into furthering a social agenda rather than sticking to the founding economic principals of the party.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I don't much like this type of rhetoric from either side and I thought Clints efforts were out of line and embarrasing. But this is the type of response that I find most disturbing. You certainly have the right to burn his DVD's or not purchase them in the first place, but is burning the answer?

Just because I disagree with an actor, author, musician, the last thing I will do is burn their work.

This is why the repbulicans are struggling with themselves. They have taken a huge step backwards by putting their faith and efforts into furthering a social agenda rather than sticking to the founding economic principals of the party.

Are you sure you don't mean Democrat party? Which party is trying to create a war on women? Who's handing out cell phones for votes in the inner cities? Which party is in power now when we have an all time high in the number of food stamp recipients, and they're advertising for more people to join? What party is campaigning for government paid abortions, birth control, cradle to grave dependency. If either party is betting the farm on furthering their agenda on social issues it sure as hell isn't the Republican party!

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
[/B]Are you sure you don't mean Democrat party? Which party is trying to create a war on women? Who's handing out cell phones for votes in the inner cities? Which party is in power now when we have an all time high in the number of food stamp recipients, and they're advertising for more people to join? What party is campaigning for government paid abortions, birth control, cradle to grave dependency. If either party is betting the farm on furthering their agenda on social issues it sure as hell isn't the Republican party!
That's just it, the Dems have always been about social issues. Even if I don't agree with some of the programs, they are good at it. The republicans are not.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Just so you know, Mitt Romney has given more of his personal wealth in one year than both Obama and Joe Biden have in the last 10 years combined. That's fact! Not only has he given a greater amount, but a higher percentage as well. Who really cares for the poor or unfortunate? Romney has created more business and jobs from nothing than Obama has. Romney has a proven record of success whereas Obama has failures that cost everyone. When you vote Obama, you vote against your best interest...

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's just it, the Dems have always been about social issues. Even if I don't agree with some of the programs, they are good at it. The republicans are not.
Hey ROD, explain the social programs that have proven so successful... AND the funding sources...

Hey RAM, does Uminchu know that you have hacked his DAMOOSE account???

SO you guys talk about UNFORTUNATE as if you give A CRAP about the minorities/less fortunate/children YET you blindly align yourself with the part that makes ABORTION/KILLING BABIES the cornerstone and LITMUS test of membership…

Laughable…

You want to give poultry token handouts to “minorities” or “less fortunate” as some symbol of care or dedication…

LAUGHABLE…

What happens when you have SUCKED the very life out of the U.S. economy with your TOKENS of “care” and you have NOTHING left to give these “poor”???

Captain John Smith said it best, “you don’t work, you don’t eat”… It’s a pretty simple concept for motivating people to aspire to rise above…

Actually GOD laid down this law after the original sin in the garden… BUT Ole John Smith made it a modern day lesson for success…

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I find myself agreeing with the dems on social issues (Gay marriage, pot, abortion, etc) but only because of my strong advocacy of a smaller government. The social issues however are not as important as the economy, defense, foreign policy, healthcare etc. Far too often the uneducated Dem will vote for a President that he identifies with on social issues even if it means higher unemployment, higher gas prices, tanked economy etc. They vote against themselves. The lady with the free phone will remain a jobless, uneducated, obese, toothless moron due to Obamas policies......but she'll have a phone.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts