Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
I am willing to go look but we are going to our houseboat this weekend so might need to wait until next week.

What kind of boat?

Rick

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am willing to go look but we are going to our houseboat this weekend so might need to wait until next week.

What kind of boat?

Rick
thats fine for next week. i am out of state for the weekend. the boat is a bahner listed on craigslist through san francisco. will give you more details on sunday night when i return home.. thanks alot :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I work right by the SJ airport, and could take a look early this week.
Let me know what you want, I had a 1985 Bahner.
Charlie

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I work right by the SJ airport, and could take a look early this week.
Let me know what you want, I had a 1985 Bahner.
Charlie
hey that would be great, maybe familycat wouldnt have to drive if your closer. i am just wanting for someone to look at the boat to see what the condition overall is in like hull,gel coat/paint,interior.pump etc. is it worth buying. what it might need what are the good and bad points . what the seller has to say. kinda feeling him out.. basically if you were going to buy it what you would look at and questions you might ask..so let me know what you think and i could get you more info unless you already have that and i will pm you my # and go from there..:D dave

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
hey that would be great, maybe familycat wouldnt have to drive if your closer. i am just wanting for someone to look at the boat to see what the condition overall is in like hull,gel coat/paint,interior.pump etc. is it worth buying. what it might need what are the good and bad points . what the seller has to say. kinda feeling him out.. basically if you were going to buy it what you would look at and questions you might ask..so let me know what you think and i could get you more info unless you already have that and i will pm you my # and go from there..:D dave

The problem that i see with this Dave that maybe who ever you get to look at a boat for you won't have the same standards as you, so i see as a problem, but good luck finding one.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The problem that i see with this Dave that maybe who ever you get to look at a boat for you won't have the same standards as you, so i see as a problem, but good luck finding one.
frank i agree with you completely, but it is to far to go just to look, so i thought that i would just take someones word, really dont know what to do otherwise, i really dont think anybodys standards are as high as mine, but what do i do.. really ready to buy something and be done with it, or just stop from pulling my hair out. beleive me i go through this everytime i want to buy something, my father breed into me to take your time and do your research and buy the best you can afford. sometimes i wish i diddnt have ocd and be so anal.. any ideas i would appreciate, i respect your opionion.. thanks for the words..:)

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Chuckles and Familycat are both top notch and would in no way have you spending your hard earned money on something substandard. I am sure that either one would gladly take and send you picks if that would help with your comfort level.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chuckles and Familycat are both top notch and would in no way have you spending your hard earned money on something substandard. I am sure that either one would gladly take and send you picks if that would help with your comfort level.
sounds great. that makes me feel alittle better knowing that.. thank you very much deltarat..:)devil

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the ad expired so i think it maybe sold and i cant figure out what phone# he is in my phone.. f===k i was really interested, so i guess thanks alot to you guys who were willing to help me in the san jose area, :|err

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok never mind the ad expired and i found his # and still for sale so i will pm his #..yahoo..:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi DeltaRat,
Thanks for the support.
I stopped by and took some pictures today and talked to the owner.
Back to MilkMoney, pictures sent.
Chuckles

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hi DeltaRat,
Thanks for the support.
I stopped by and took some pictures today and talked to the owner.
Back to MilkMoney, pictures sent.
Chuckles
Thanks Chuckles,

Thanks for checking out the boat. I spent last night changing drive oil, motor oil, impeller, etc. Time to get ready for the summer. So how was the boat?

Rick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts