Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody hear anything about them possibly having the sand bar open this weekend due to Havasu losing money and them wanting to attract people?? Just heard this about an hour ago...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Doubt it. Havasu has NO control over the Sandbar, and with the channel half unusable due to high water where will we go? ;):D

I've got a couple dozen ideas.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was a pretty unreliable source. I put a call in to a buddy in the local PD but hadnt heard back. Figured you guys would know. :)

·
Nordic 35' Flame
529 Posts
From who? Your sisters friend that knows a guy?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.:D

·
HUNG Member
678 Posts
Anybody hear anything about them possibly having the sand bar open this weekend due to Havasu losing money and them wanting to attract people?? Just heard this about an hour ago...
That place is never open on big weekends....lots of sweet coves though!

:)devil
bignet

·
Registered
773 Posts
I haven't heard of anybody getting bothered other than at the Marina or the Gorge but I plan on going to Moabi so the mufflers are going in for the weekend.

No biggie, they rob a little power so I'll only be able to run 94 instead of 98mph. :D

Matt, south? I think I know the place. I'll bring the inflatable.

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
I haven't heard of anybody getting bothered other than at the Marina or the Gorge but I plan on going to Moabi so the mufflers are going in for the weekend.

No biggie, they rob a little power so I'll only be able to run 94 instead of 98mph. :D

Matt, south? I think I know the place. I'll bring the inflatable.
Yeah, blow that sucker up! :)

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts