Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
We'll be out weekend before Turkey day and then again for New Years.....cutting the trips back this year. We'll swing by with a few freshee's,

Chris

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
Gonna be interesting this yr as to how many people cut back and go alot less.

Been thinking the same, I don't enjoy the crowds at all. I have avoided Glamis like a hot chick with an STD.

I might have to go a few trips this year and see how it goes.

Brian

·
Registered
343 Posts
I don't do the Glamis thing, Still go to Havasu. Lots of good offroading on the Cali side. I almost enjoy the winters at Havasu more than the summer time :D Time to get out the buggy, Rhino and Jeep:)devil

·
Registered
203 Posts
I can't wait, should be a great season. Hopefully the slower economy will thin out the riff raff... wait a minute, I think I might have been considerd riff raff at one point in time. Oh well be safe out there Deano :)devil I will bring my family around for some new gear.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Worked on all the sand toys this weekend. I'm ready, just waiting for the weather to cool down, still forecasted for 95 this weekend. Firszt trip will be 11/3 to the 9th.

·
You who rock I salute you
3,339 Posts
Do you sell annual passes, and what are your usual days and hours of operation?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
just found a crack in one of the tubes on the car, so gotta cut it out and weld a new tube:mad: after that, tune the motor and should be good!

·
Unleashedclothing
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes this should be an interesting year. I think the crowds will be down for sures so the duning should be spectacular. I'll see all of you out there. Crazy Kevins sells passes right when you get into Glamis. I will be there every other weekend and the weekend before Thanksgiving as well as New Years. My ex will be there the other weekends! I to have cutback and sold the motorhome so I'll be sluming it in my ToyHauler this year. Car is looking good Bohica see ya guys out there. I'll see ya out there as well Chris!

Deano

http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore

·
Punk in Drublic
2,165 Posts
A little later...

We're doing Octillio for Halloween and Randsburg for Thanksgiving. Then it's every other weekend in Glamis. Can't wait! Sell sum shirts big guy!:)devil

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Yes this should be an interesting year. I think the crowds will be down for sures so the duning should be spectacular. I'll see all of you out there. Crazy Kevins sells passes right when you get into Glamis. I will be there every other weekend and the weekend before Thanksgiving as well as New Years. My ex will be there the other weekends! I to have cutback and sold the motorhome so I'll be sluming it in my ToyHauler this year. Car is looking good Bohica see ya guys out there. I'll see ya out there as well Chris!

Deano

I have never heard of bi weekly visitation for a company!!;)

·
Registered
219 Posts

Deano

You going to be out there for Halloween weekend? If so I'll stop by, see you out there

·
Registered
465 Posts
Do you sell annual passes, and what are your usual days and hours of operation?
Remember to buy your pass before you get to the dunes. Season pass is $90, buy it at the dunes and it's $120. Same with weekely passes, $25 or $40.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts