Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not mine but a good deal
1970 Sanger flatbottom. 454 - alot of money put into motor, but motor is seized. Needs fixing or rebuild. Boat needs some work. Trailer is tandem axle. I have all paperwork and its even registered for 09. $1,000 cash, no trades or best offer. If interested, call 916-384-7207 or email [email protected].

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1361360486

·
Registered
981 Posts
not mine but a good deal
1970 Sanger flatbottom. 454 - alot of money put into motor, but motor is seized. Needs fixing or rebuild. Boat needs some work. Trailer is tandem axle. I have all paperwork and its even registered for 09. $1,000 cash, no trades or best offer. If interested, call 916-384-7207 or email [email protected].

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1361360486
Your comin outa the woodwork with shit!! $1k is a screamin deal.. Just for the accessories on the motor..

what pump is on there

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw this on craigslist, like I said its not mine, but $1000, the parts are worth that

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
called -sold

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that didnt take long, I guess I dont have to keep tryin to hussle up a grand

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
that didnt take long, I guess I dont have to keep tryin to hussle up a grand
I was getting ready to drop down the hill and take a look
was it a vdrive? thanks for putting it up

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
was the deck brown or wood:p

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
How are the tires on the trailer? :D Hey Mouser how many boats do you own today ? pulling them out of Nevada I hear

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
2 out of ferly ,was going back to reno to pick up a 3rd but now im heading friday 2 states away 24 hrs 1 way to pick up the boat i always wanted...sending deposit tomorrow...now i have to sale both my boats i have by thurs eve...theres some bitchen lakes on 395 up there but no one on them on a holiday weekend..whats up with that.:)hand

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
2 out of ferly ,was going back to reno to pick up a 3rd but now im heading friday 2 states away 24 hrs 1 way to pick up the boat i always wanted...sending deposit tomorrow...now i have to sale both my boats i have by thurs eve...theres some bitchen lakes on 395 up there but no one on them on a holiday weekend..whats up with that.:)hand
He's going to have to start pulling them from Canada or New Zeland soon. Hes movin quick. Way to go buddy. I say if your good at something, DO IT!:)hand

1 - 13 of 13 Posts