Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Lower Price Sanger v drive- 454 30 over, Dooley v drive pan, oval port heads- dominator high rise, Holley 750 w/mechanical secondaries- brand new. Casale vdrive 12 degree, steel strut and fin 3 blade bronze prop, adj cav plate with up and down pedal, (2)9.5 gallon stainless (Russell)fuel tanks. Stringers and floor are solid.
Boat is in Reno send me a pm if your interested- Ready for the lake runs strong

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Think I saw this last summer on Hwy. 395 at Bordertown, heading into Reno?
If so it was very clean looking.
Title??

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have had the boat only a couple of months- so I don't know where it may have been last summer- I switched out the headers to the logs to run it on Tahoe-I have the titles for boat and trailer- it is a strong running boat-
be a nice way to finish out the summer and freshen up the paint in the winter-
I think its a deal at 4250 but the market will tell

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

Boat is ready to go-its turn key and runs strong- if you are looking to get into
a flat for cheap this is your boat

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
is the boat still avalable and are you interested in a trade
Boat is still available, thats why I bumped the thread! - yeah I'm interested in a trade- I'll trade you the boat for a bag of $$:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
bigblockpat

got your mail.....nice boat. it's exactlly what i'm looking for, a nice original with the back to back seats and the logs. was mainly going to build one and use the engine and parts collected over the last couple decades....and save a couple grand. i think your boat is worth every dime of the price, just can't swing it in todays economy.....patrick

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
65 Posts
Are you going to be in Reno this weekend, because i am coming up and would like to see the boat and maybe give you a bag of cash:)hand

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you going to be in Reno this weekend, because i am coming up and would like to see the boat and maybe give you a bag of cash:)hand
sent you a pm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts