Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But Tom. You just bought this and was telling me how coooool it was. Said you were going to put a blower motor in it and kick azz. What happened???
Rhonda didn't dig the color scheme Bro , She just said pull the Berk and load a Jato in the ass end .... But seriously if ya look the money goes for a good cause right :)devil

I think it was Cheech Marin who said "Dude if you parked that in your driveway man your Lawn would die"

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Rhonda didn't dig the color scheme Bro , She just said pull the Berk and load a Jato in the ass end .... But seriously if ya look the money goes for a good cause right :)devil
I did see that. It is donated and cash goes to charity.

BTW, how high out of the water is that nozzle??

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did see that. It is donated and cash goes to charity.

BTW, how high out of the water is that nozzle??
Cars for Causes is a big non profit deal where you can get rid of just about any motor vehicle for a tax write off I'm told ,Hard to get a perspective on the Nozzle from the Tommy ? Josh spied this old pony on Ebay yesterday and sent it to my email , funny part is this is not the only one I've seen (Sanger Flat Jet) I actually have one in the ""bone yard" thats has never been rigged as anything but a jet (no repaired strut or rudder holes etc) on 1 to 10 scale mines an 8 not likley I'll ever rig it however So I guess it could have been a reality in the early days of "Jet-dom" Bet it takes a kidney belt to drive ! BTW it looks like this is in Upland , guessing thats in Socal ?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Upland is by Ontario/ Pomona.

I think you should rig yours up, Tom!! Stick one of those blower motors in and see what happens??:))THumbsUp

(Just make Josh drive it..):D

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Upland is by Ontario/ Pomona.

I think you should rig yours up, Tom!! Stick one of those blower motors in and see what happens??:))THumbsUp

(Just make Josh drive it..):D
Gotta Hunch that would be a "Hey Yall Watch this moment" :D

If I brought that home, I'd be history!!!
Dave since practically everyone in your family's got a float now I figured you'd want that for your Salt Lake Navy ! :thumb:

BTW heres mine

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
Tom you know I love Sangers and I think it is uggly. Maybe it was designed for a wacker ? I just can't see Jack Davidson making such an uggggly piece.
Wow, Fuggly !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts