Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone has seen these before, but they are Sanger Hydro Guy gas pedals with the logo cnc'd into the pedal. These are legit since I got them from Kathey Davidson herself on ebay.

I purchased them about 5 years ago, from what Kathey told me only 35 were made each with there own number machined in. These are number 9 and 10. They were machined on NOS stellings pedals that were left over from way back when. The bases were included.

I have never seen these before again and I dont know if any more are availble from Sanger. Just seeing if anyone else has.

Attachments

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
One was for my beloved 19' Sanger family skier, but sold it to Eric so I could by a 21' rayson craft, you know to get RCL off my back. :)
Might want to rephrase that

....just sayin :D

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
One was for my beloved 19' Sanger family skier, but sold it to Eric so I could by a 21' rayson craft, you know to get RCL off my back. :)

So what's up with this Rayson Craft that you speak of? Any details that you'd like to spill before Lou comes in here tellin me that loose lips sink ships or some other horse hockey! .........................Just sayin'..............;)

:D

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts
so what's up with this rayson craft that you speak of? Any details that you'd like to spill before lou comes in here tellin me that loose lips sink ships or some other horse hockey! .........................just sayin'..............;)

:d
lmao!

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
No, no Carl...he already has his...No pics of it cause he's got it stuffed in one of his 40 storage buildings probably not to be seen for 4-5 seasons...

I gues he's buildin some 840 inch small block with three chillers and two side monted PSI's..around 2500 hp. Oh wait...that's what it would take to push this God forsaken tug boat. When I get the red one put together I'll be able to yank him with my 75 horse Johnson rod.

and my Sanger foot throttle...I don't wanna jack a thread here..lalalalalaallllalalplolplolllllololollloowbhewahhahahah

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So what's up with this Rayson Craft that you speak of? Any details that you'd like to spill before Lou comes in here tellin me that loose lips sink ships or some other horse hockey! .........................Just sayin'..............;)

:D
Hi Carl
The Rayson Craft I speak of is a 21' Gn daycruiser, but it has the taller sides to it (about 8"s taller). I picked it up earlier this year after a lot of thinking about my ultimate boat.

Up here in Idaho where we, (Patty and I)generally go boating,the water is really really rough on Sundays, but nice enough on tuesdays and Thursdays to still have some straight line fun. I wanted a higher freeboard to handle big wake, Seating for four people comfortably, lots of storage, capable of handling 1200 hp safely and damn good looks.

So Im finishing up a couple of other boats for next summer, Rogers and Bahner then Ill start on the Rayson, It will be getting a major restoration/customization that it deserves. Then Ill have something really nice to bring to needles to have some fun in!

That reminds me, I think I need to go to Costco and get more Cran!:)devil

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
I might need 1 of those SOON?
Andy just told me the story, Big Congrats on the find and we will all be looking for another deal for Dan.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Scott, save that cav stuff till we find out what Wayne needs. Dan is the man!

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
Leaving right now to go pick it up will have lots of pics tomorrow!!!!!!!

DAN is the MAN!

Heres a teaser when it was in all its glory20+ years ago

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
wayne . i wanted that boat so bad. but we take care of each other here. ill find another in time for me. its not like i dont have a boat. hell i have stuff i didnt know i had. thanks guys hope to see you all soon

·
Registered
31 Posts
[
WTF....what in the wide world 'o sports is your fricken girlie friend doing on this board..I bring your big ass into this house and you drag sand to the beach..incredible.

Jesus RCL, don't get your panties all in a wad, didn't mean to enter the clubhouse without your invite.
Did you really think with his PC skills he set his account up by himself ?
If it's any consolation he didn't so me the secret handshake.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts