Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
My bud owned one...Bat-Wing bottom >super quick even with moderate HP but damn what a rough ride! :)hammers

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LET ME JUST SAY:::this is not mine ...im posting this over here cuz i want to know is this the same as a sanger superjet...or is this something totally different.looks for the price to good to pass up.keep us posted if someone on here swoops it up.

·
Registered
931 Posts
LET ME JUST SAY:::this is not mine ...im posting this over here cuz i want to know is this the same as a sanger superjet...or is this something totally different.looks for the price to good to pass up.keep us posted if someone on here swoops it up.
According to the NADA guide, its a heavier hull. Looks clean.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts

this is a pretty interesting boat. its a superjet, but it has the sprint jet bottom...or it look to have the sprint jet bottom. i'm not sure exactly when they first came out with the sprint jet, but as far as i know the only real "sprint jet" sangers were all bubble decks. this one however is clearly a flat deck. i used to have a 73 flat deck which to my knowledge is about the last year you saw them, it seemed they really started making the change to the bubble in about 74 although they had the bubble in 72. it looks to me like this was probably one of the very early...possibly....prototype or test boats for the sprint jet bottom. now don't quote me on this stuff, but based on my knowledge, it would seem its likely possible that what this one is. maybe Harlan Orrin would know better?

AP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts