Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ryan Smith
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the stock windshield but it's in bad shape. Anyone re-made one or know of a shop that will re-mold one for me? Tap Plastic said they cant duplicate the factory bend. Any help would be appreciated. thanks guys

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
uh..check on ebay ...air chair rider has one for 500 yeah you saw that or call bergeron marine so you know ....dont kill me maybe it was 499 or so I saw it on the internet so its gotta be true...

·
Ryan Smith
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Mohavekid
Yea I have placed a call and email to Sanger, with response. I hope they come thru tho!

And I will look on ebay and the other marine shop. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Try Wayne-Earl Manufacturing in Anaheim CA (714) 577-0632. They did windshields for MANY boat builders and still have the patterns if they originally made it.

CC

Also, send a PM to Mitch (Plasticman) here on the boards.

·
Ryan Smith
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Carl! I will get in touch with them.

Rob im going to try and paint it this winter, the gel coat is clean but i want the red to candy blue. Just not a red fan. Interior will get worked too of course. Motor is a bbc, after a little tuning got it spinning 5100 rpm. Dont know how fast that is with the berkeley pump, but feels like about 60 ? Most importantly kiddo loves it. Ill just wait for another hydro

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Weren't you at CFW on Father's Day Weekend? If so, I was talking to you and looking at the boat. It looks great in person.

·
Ryan Smith
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The old owner may have been there he was a local guy. I was there 8-6-11 running the boat around. Either way thanks for the compliment. It is a cool old boat, I love it so far! I hope to be @ cfw labor day weekend

·
Positive Vibration
427 Posts
Thank you Carl! I will get in touch with them.

Rob im going to try and paint it this winter, the gel coat is clean but i want the red to candy blue. Just not a red fan. Interior will get worked too of course. Motor is a bbc, after a little tuning got it spinning 5100 rpm. Dont know how fast that is with the berkeley pump, but feels like about 60 ? Most importantly kiddo loves it. Ill just wait for another hydro
Key right there! You should come up and go camping with my tribe sometime. My 4 yr old cries every time we leave the lake.

·
Just Me
4,066 Posts
Any pics of what the windshield looks like? I need one for my Riviera so I'll be trying these sources too.

·
Ryan Smith
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha, sure is a nice looking cruiser you got there! I wish i had white interior! mine is all red.

Ill work on taking a pic of the windshield on the boat.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
sanger mini day windshield

Finneys Plastic and Powder Coatings can duplicate the windshield. They are in Lake Havasu 928 680 6646

1 - 16 of 16 Posts