Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help
can anyone tell me where to look for the Hull Id # on a 1969 Sanger Shovel Nose, IM going to put this up for sale & need to get the title work inspected by a police officer and he has to see the Hull ID #s on the boat

Thanks
Carbonman

Attachments

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
On the early Sangers i have seen them on the inside of the transom, i had a 70 flatty and it looked to be stamped with fairly large stamps but have seen some it looked to be almost burned in..but would say to look on the inside usually up high between the stringers on the plywood backing.. nice looking Sanger .....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Help
can anyone tell me where to look for the Hull Id # on a 1969 Sanger Shovel Nose, IM going to put this up for sale & need to get the title work inspected by a police officer and he has to see the Hull ID #s on the boat

Thanks
Carbonman
My 1966 had large numbers stamped on top of left stringer about 18" forward of transom....had to cut out a piece of fiberglass on top of stringer to read the numbers....Don.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
ID

If your stringers were not replaced try looking on top of the drivers side back end of boat stringer for something like this! hope it helps. NICE shovel...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts