Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I came across a very nice looking Sanger Super Jet, all original, bit of a time capsule, much like my now long gone Sanger family skier. Unlike the family skier, I dont think the super jet was very popular. Weighing its lack of popularity against a very original and exceptional condition boat, anyone care to ballpark a price on such a boat? 455 olds too. You know it MUST do 90! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Love the ski rack. $6,500 (Boat Spam) seems like a bargain to me. This opinion comes from someone who recently bought a project jet. I'm $3K into it and I'm not even remotely close to this boat. My junk will be out of the barn somewhere around $5k and I'll be sporting 35 year old gel coat. Oh, the knuckle busters I could have saved myself......probably gonna need a tetanus shot before it's finished.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I agree it LOOKS cool, but that would encompass most of the stuff I have had. Just wondering if it could handle some regular use with that 455??? Not that I need it to haul ass, but probably a little more show than go. Anyway, kind of a sucker for shiny stuff, just wondering what a reasonable price would be. I am kind of assuming the motor will need going through, wonder if its ever been out of the boat??? And yes, the ski rack is cool. I see the cheesy black plasticoated ones on the passenger side too. I give it an A for being so original. @4500 I would be in :yes: but its a long haul to get it back to the desert.

·
Registered
187 Posts
If I had that boat, I'd be blasting some KC and the Sunshine band...lol. This boat is listed in the For Sale section of this site, why not shoot the owner a PM?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah, I thought about it. It looks cool but like I said, getting it and the motor probably needing to be gone through, even if he would sell cheap, I would be in it another 2k easy. Just say no to expensive jet boats. If I was local or at least closer and wanted a parade boat or just something to fool around with maybe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts