Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tryed to reach him by phone and by pm with no luck.He sold me a pair of tanks, shiped them over two weeks ago and they have not came in. I don't know what would take that long.If anybody knows him and can get ahold of him it would help me alot.I'm thinking he got busy or something....he seems to be a good guy and I AM NOT SAYING THERE IS A PROBLEM. I know things come up and hope it's nothen bad, so if anyone can help with this I would be greatfull. FYI he did receve payment in full 8 or 9 day ago, and that was the last day i spoke to him. I hope all is ok with him and he just got busy.Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
I will stand up for him. You have nothing to worry about.

I'll see what I can do to get ahold of him, also, do you have his correct#, if not I'll PM it to you. Dan is a great guy and can be counted on, and might either be going thru some stuff at home or work, or your parts are just hung up in the mail. I recently shipped some valve cover breathers to Indiana and it took 2 weeks:|err The guy was pissed at me even though I shipped the next day.

PM sent

LSR

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Thanks for your help.... I am sure Dan is a good guy and know he is in law enforcement. I am in no way trying to imply Dan is anything but a stand up guy, hope no one thinks other wise. Just want to be clear there is no problem, just looking for another way to contact.... no bashing here Thanks Roger

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Contact?

Any contact yet?. Where is Valley Springs?.....I'm coming to Chris' next week, maybe I can just pickup the tanks for you.......Ray

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tanks

No have not hard anything yet... Valley Springs is up by Stockton. I am going to give him plenty of time to get back to me , you never know what may have came up? If I hear anything I will let you know. Thanks Roger:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
:)handi live 40 minutes from valley springs more than happy to go pick them up for you.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:)handi live 40 minutes from valley springs more than happy to go pick them up for you.
Thanks slotracer I think the tanks are lost intrans. but am not sure where.... when we find them I will let you know. I do appreciate you offer. Never know shipping Co. may have dropped them on the road somewhere :)bulb

Thanks Roger

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Thanks slotracer I think the tanks are lost intrans. but am not sure where.... when we find them I will let you know. I do appreciate you offer. Never know shipping Co. may have dropped them on the road somewhere :)bulb

Thanks Roger
ok, does he have a tracking # ?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tanks

I have tried to contact him with no reply so far to get the tracking # that the reason for this thread, I got another PH# for him and am giving him time to get to his messages .Thanks Roger

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
hey i got your msg today and sent you a return. i checked with fed ex and it has sheduled delivery for 03-27-09 . why it took so long i cant answer for them but i will stir the pot . ill refund your shipping to you if you like . i dont want to ever think i would screw anyone out of anything. the tracking number was pm'd to you. i went through a shipping company and i hope they are still wurth a crud. sorry to not return calls . i lost my cell and att is giving me shit about a replacement and finding out my father is diagnosed with cancer thats agressive . yes i have beeen extremely depressed because of it but back to business. ill never screw anyone ill loose before i put my integraty at stake. im am very sorry anything i can do to fix anything i will even returning all your money and the tanks can be free..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey i got your msg today and sent you a return. i checked with fed ex and it has sheduled delivery for 03-27-09 . why it took so long i cant answer for them but i will stir the pot . ill refund your shipping to you if you like . i dont want to ever think i would screw anyone out of anything. the tracking number was pm'd to you. i went through a shipping company and i hope they are still wurth a crud. sorry to not return calls . i lost my cell and att is giving me shit about a replacement and finding out my father is diagnosed with cancer thats agressive . yes i have beeen extremely depressed because of it but back to business. ill never screw anyone ill loose before i put my integraty at stake. im am very sorry anything i can do to fix anything i will even returning all your money and the tanks can be free..
Thank you for getting back in contact.... I am sorry for your bad news, I do understand. I would never ask you for, or accept anything more than we had agreed on, and I hope you don't think I was inplyen you were out to screw anyone,as that was not my intent.I appreciate the tracking info,fedx has pick up date as 03/24/09 and EST del. as 03/27/09..... my guess is yous shipper sat on the package for some time. I will let you know when they get to Phoniex....Thank you Dan Iwill be in touch .... Roger

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Thank you for getting back in contact.... I am sorry for your bad news, I do understand. I would never ask you for, or accept anything more than we had agreed on, and I hope you don't think I was inplyen you were out to screw anyone,as that was not my intent.I appreciate the tracking info,fedx has pick up date as 03/24/09 and EST del. as 03/27/09..... my guess is yous shipper sat on the package for some time. I will let you know when they get to Phoniex....Thank you Dan Iwill be in touch .... Roger
Glad this worked out Roger and I along with hopefully everyone else on here understands you were just trying to find SF76 . . . . Dan, please let me know if I or anyone at CFW can help with anything, even if just a phone call. Also, check pm's regarding Bandit and this Saturday . . . .

All the best to both of you - Scott

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tanks

The tanks made today without damage, Thank you Dan and all that helped.Dan are best wishes are with you and your family, Thanks again Roger

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
glad to see another deal worked out.:)devil good luck with your father, hope all turns out fine.:)hand

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
few good thing i thought i was on the slaughter post like ive seen before. i think the donner party took it. geeeez was that slow trip . but glad all made it ok

1 - 15 of 15 Posts