Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
What is it about exfuel drivers going off the deep end??? First shannon stewart and now jerry kutz!
ya know, the way I see it is it's hard to keep your shit together your entire life. I hope if and when I flip out that you guys don't feel the need to post my "public information".

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
ya know, the way I see it is it's hard to keep your shit together your entire life. I hope if and when I flip out that you guys don't feel the need to post my "public information".
Don't worry Dave ...I'll be there to sweep it all under the rug for yuh. It's probably coming soon.:)sphss

·
Registered
387 Posts
Very sad, You know that "controlled substance" shiot is a hard one to kick once it grabs you and takes over your life. Let's hope that after he does his time and cleans up, He will come back stronger than before. (Prayers to Jerry)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I never met this guy, he is probably a nice guy, but whenever you mix a controlled substances with anybody they tend to go off the deep end.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Very sad, You know that "controlled substance" shiot is a hard one to kick once it grabs you and takes over your life. Let's hope that after he does his time and cleans up, He will come back stronger than before. (Prayers to Jerry)
That chit is the devil!! I've lost some family and good friends to that $hit!!! Everyone goes through a ruff patch just some are ruffer than others!!! If you can bounce back from it then it makes you that much stronger!!! Good luck Jerry!!!!

And speaking of Shannon Stewart, he sure looked like he was doing good the last time I saw him!!:)devil

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
...Does any one know what the controlled substance at issue is???...Meth problems can differ from Cocaine or Heroin...or Alcohol and Perscription Drug abuse...I wish the guy a full recovery and a responsible future...

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Cool. Thanks for posting the info. Clears up any of the rumors that have been floating around.........:)devil

·
Registered
387 Posts
this whole post is not cool.from the guys problem to the guy posting it:|err
That's your opinion, Some of us that know Jerry and have had good times with him care for his well being.

This post is in no way directed by any one to hurt Jerry kutz, If there is a fellow boater with a problem of any kind, We as friends or fans should try what we all can do to help.

This shit (a controlled substance) is like stix818 said, "It's the devil". It is a disease, And when it takes a hold on you it wont let you go. I just hope that people don't hold anything against the guy for falling weak to this disease, It's contagious, And with help, Jerry can and I hope will come back with a vengeance.

Just remember...........We all have sinned and come short to the glory of god. (and no I'm not a religious man...but I do believe in prayer)

So let's all give the guy a prayer or two.

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
That's your opinion, Some of us that know Jerry and have had good times with him care for his well being.

This post is in no way directed by any one to hurt Jerry kutz, If there is a fellow boater with a problem of any kind, We as friends or fans should try what we all can do to help.

This shit (a controlled substance) is like stix818 said, "It's the devil". It is a disease, And when it takes a hold on you it wont let you go. I just hope that people don't hold anything against the guy for falling weak to this disease, It's contagious, And with help, Jerry can and I hope will come back with a vengeance.

Just remember...........We all have sinned and come short to the glory of god. (and no I'm not a religious man...but I do believe in prayer)

So let's all give the guy a prayer or two.
didn't mean to make anybody mad.i was just saying the whole thing sucks.if i was a friend i wouldn't post it in the open. i would try to help him on a personal level.something like this could make alot of people never look at him the same agian.hope he gets the help he needs.and gets back on the water.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Sad to hear.

Lets be glad the officers did an outstanding job. Jerry is lucky he did not get shot when he picked up the axe.

Met Jerry years ago in Chowchilla when he was running ME. He is a good guy. Lets hope he finds the strength & gets the help he needs to get things back together.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Jerry is good people,Its to bad that he has fallen from grace!Im sure that this will be an eye opener for him and hopefully he will get the help he needs! Its a good thing he is In santa Rosa and not here,our cops shoot first,and ask questions later!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
good people or not. you never try to use any weapon against a officer. hes very lucky he only got tazed. we could have been talking about a funeral. im sorry to hear what happened but glad all are ok. the judge will make the decision and 245 pc on a cop is ugly time

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
i see a new craze in prescription pain med abuse. seems like its bad these days and easy to get. add some joy juice ( alcohol ) give it a few min and wham you can be instant superman asshole. i see alot stems from bad economy and depression. the good thing is if he does have a problem he will get the proper help . this does not sound like his personality and is induced by abuse of narcotic. meth he would have been pretty resistant to the tazer and sweaty like a mop. cocaine is not toooo popular anymore cuz of its short duration its about 4 hrs then you need more. heroine either maked you a bump on a log or normal but i never seen anger . until toxicology is done who knows buy hydrocodone ( high amount of codine) seems numero uno these days

1 - 20 of 20 Posts