Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, some libtard misogynist claims Sarah Palin is just like herpes, she won't go away.

Does this mean B O is just likie syphilis? If you don't get rid of him he'll make you insane then kill you?:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Sean Hannity asked her if she was going to reveal her future political plans and she said "not yet"

Sure hope she comes out swinging and soon.

·
Registered
760 Posts
She Has What It Takes...

As far as I'm concerned Sara is the only Republican I've heard say anything about energy...Alaska could power the lower 48 states, if the LIBS weren't hell bent on windmills....Didn't Don Quixote have a problem with a windmill???

Anyway, I'm reading the LIBERAL ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA REGISTER this morning, trying not to puke at how LIBERAL they have become....

The SoCal Edison Company is going to shut down San Onofre Power Plant, and wants the state to pony up 20 MILLION dollars as a "RATE ADJUSTMENT"....it will cost 3.7 billion to close the plant....Why the hell close it...? Doesn't it make power now??? Close down a nuclear power plant and build windmills...

They burn enough nature gas a day, in Alaska, to power the United States...All that is needed is a pipeline from Alaska to here.

Sara understands this perfectly......I'd like to see Pelosi power her airplane with wind!!!!

I helped some students at Long Beach Poly with their solar powered race boat...it ran great, 2.6 MPH or some such speed...

The libs want our boats, our money and every other thing were have worked for...
I voted for Sara and I'll do it again...If McCain would have shut up and let Sara talk, instead of shutting her up, he'd be President today!!!

Instead, we have a BULLSHIPPER for President....All he does is talk, talk and talk....

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
She was so poorly mishandled during the campaign that she has about as much credibility as Joe the Plumber now.

Pin your hopes on her and maybe Obama is president long enough to have to pay some of the credit card bills he is running up on behalf of the country.

I still think its going to be Romney, but not sure he can overcome the mormon thing...but 3 years is a looooong time.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Buy a video called "How Obama got Elected, and How Palin was Targeted"

Its a great film if you'd like to learn more about the corruption in Media envolving Palin.

Palin is awesome, by far one of my favorite people in US Government. However, Im very nervous to see her run again. I really believe she shouldnt have gone up to Alaska to hide for 6 months after loosing the election. Yes the media hit her hard, but she has had a hell of an oppurtunity to get her face back in the spotlight in a positive way. Seems she is finally making some attempts to speak out. Only time will tell what happens...

·
Registered
760 Posts
3 Years is A Looooooong Time...

The Republicans need to distance themselves from Pro life, NRA, Religion, Gay Rights and get to ECONOMICS....ECONOMICS everyone can understand that...Leave the bedroom, forrests, hospitals and churches to individual choice....

ADD: Corn Alcohol isn't going to fix our energy needs....just make Parker Daniel Midland richer...

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
The RNC needs to establish a firm platform and get going. Romney is my man and the Mormon crap should be easy enough to overcome. Palin is capable of being a great leader but I'm not sure she is electable to the big office. The McCain campaign was such a poorly run effort that Palin will still suffer some of the effects. I really like her though, and the Dems/Libs are scared shittless of her.

Romney / Jindal though could be a strong ticket and one that needs to be firmly established and publicized. Rick Perry current TX Gov is another strong VP possibility.

But the main thing right now is to get the RNC on track and planning ahead, HusseinO's handlers did a helluva sales job and the RNC needs to follow suit, take the gloves off, and get'er done. The Mid-terms in 2010 will be good starting point and right now that needs to be the focus.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Buy a video called "How Obama got Elected, and How Palin was Targeted"

Its a great film if you'd like to learn more about the corruption in Media envolving Palin.

Palin is awesome, by far one of my favorite people in US Government. However, Im very nervous to see her run again. I really believe she shouldnt have gone up to Alaska to hide for 6 months after loosing the election. Yes the media hit her hard, but she has had a hell of an oppurtunity to get her face back in the spotlight in a positive way. Seems she is finally making some attempts to speak out. Only time will tell what happens...
I agree. I do though think she did well to wait until now to come back into public view, as she can use the "See I told ya what he was gonna do...."

The Republicans need to distance themselves from Pro life, NRA, Religion, Gay Rights and get to ECONOMICS....ECONOMICS everyone can understand that...Leave the bedroom, forrests, hospitals and churches to individual choice....

ADD: Corn Alcohol isn't going to fix our energy needs....just make Parker Daniel Middlin richer...
Agreed. Economics and border protection.

A concentrated effort to overcome the "Green Guilt" lobbies will be essential.

O's tax increases should help all of the above along especially if Cap & Trade should get p[assed. The American public isn't going to take a lot more of the spending debt nonsense.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I agree. I do though think she did well to wait until now to come back into public view, as she can use the "See I told ya what he was gonna do...."

Good point. Im thinking she will somehow come out with a small victory. Either she has been waiting for the right time, or just dumb luck.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts

ADD: Corn Alcohol isn't going to fix our energy needs....just make Parker Daniel Midland richer...
front line winner.

Keep it simple...undiluted and focus on your strength.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
She was so poorly mishandled during the campaign that she has about as much credibility as Joe the Plumber now.

Pin your hopes on her and maybe Obama is president long enough to have to pay some of the credit card bills he is running up on behalf of the country.

I still think its going to be Romney, but not sure he can overcome the mormon thing...but 3-1/2 years is a looooong time.
Figured I would make the nightmare more realistic for you

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would like to see a Newt/Mitt ticket with Palin as energy Czar and Cheny as sec of state.:D:)hand

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I would like to see a Newt/Mitt ticket with Palin as energy Czar and Cheny as sec of state.:D:)hand
There you go.

Newt though is another with baggage some will say. But that is why the RNC needs to get tough and do their job. We're getting pushing around everyday by the Left/Libs/Dems and we need to take back control and tell the country where the truth and realistic facts lie instead of allowing an out of control F--ked up media do it the wrong way. Make Newt the credible heroic intelligent American he really is, no a Lib media perception

More tea parties and more instances of Nest, Cheny, Palin, Jindal, and others with the values and agendas, taking to the airwaves and public appearances to show what the Republican Party can become. We need the Rep members of Congress to show the same fortitude and a few more Governors to step up. Then we will prevail. It can be done and it must be done or we'll be paying 60% taxes and living in the 1920's again, only this time with no weapons in the closet. (At least those outside of TX will....;))

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
There is a very good reason Palin won't go away...The Media and the left won't let go of her. They are so deathly afraid of her they keep attacking and she is not running for anything. I've never seen anything like it in my entire life. The media and left keeps kicking her and she isn't even there to be kicked. Goes to show how desperate they are. If it weren't so pathatic it would be funny to watch.....And the N.Y. Times wonders why they are losing so much money.:)sphss

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
There is a very good reason Palin won't go away...The Media and the left won't let go of her. They are so deathly afraid of her they keep attacking and she is not running for anything. I've never seen anything like it in my entire life. The media and left keeps kicking her and she isn't even there to be kicked. Goes to show how desperate they are. If it weren't so pathatic it would be funny to watch.....And the N.Y. Times wonders why they are losing so much money.:)sphss
Probably worried she WILL run for something.

The sheep are so stupid, as long as nothing good is said about her, that is what the followers will remember.

As shitty as I think the the plan is, it is ingenious, the media controls the masses.

Brian

·
1,512 Posts
The POTUS is a great topic for banter, but our focus needs to remain on the Congress. The power needs to move hard right. 2010 midterm elections are much more important than 2012. In 12, the Chimp will be running again. This will drag out the same scumbags that put the dirt bag in the White House. These mindless folks will vote for the Congressional incumbents in 2012. In 2010, folks that actually form an opinion on the issues will be voting. We certainly saw this happen in California's special election.

Nothing gets done in the United States without the funding by Congress. I really couldn't care less who's in the White House unless there's military action. On this issue, the Chimp scares me to death.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
So, some libtard misogynist claims Sarah Palin is just like herpes, she won't go away.

Does this mean B O is just likie syphilis? If you don't get rid of him he'll make you insane then kill you?:)sphss:)hand:)hand
Sounds like Jimmy Carter, the failed former President who has spent the last 29 years telling all his sucessors how to run the country.

Kinda like Algore too, "The man who ALMOST became president". :mad: "The planet has a fever."..........................

1 - 20 of 94 Posts