Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe Nice Pair can get his Hovercraft down out of the rafters and onto his new custom showpiece trailer. Then maybe he can get directions from a Pirate how to get it onto the water. I'm not sure who can teach him how to operate that vessel again.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,969 Posts
Maybe Nice Pair can get his Hovercraft down out of the rafters and onto his new custom showpiece trailer. Then maybe he can get directions from a Pirate how to get it onto the water. I'm not sure who can teach him how to operate that vessel again.

I'm not sure if I can remember how, but I'll give it a try.

DSC_1991.jpg

DSC_1993.jpg

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Look's great Steve.

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi
543 Posts
I'm going for a fun filled day at work on Saturday. Looking to suffer through a day of boating on Sunday if anyone is up for the agony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going for a fun filled day at work on Saturday. Looking to suffer through a day of boating on Sunday if anyone is up for the agony.

I will check with the Boss (Nice Pairs girlfriend) and see if we are boating on Sunday also. I don't believe we have any Easter plans. Where are you thinking?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm thinking Delta. Maybe hit Nena's Mexican!

I just found out I will not have my boat back by this weekend. I'm having some repair work done on the bottom that got damaged by the previous owner attempting to put it on a lift. I will be riding with F14 on Saturday. Nena's sound like a great time on Sunday. I'm guessing they will be packed for Easter brunch.

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi
543 Posts
I'm thinking Delta. Maybe hit Nena's Mexican!

I just found out I will not have my boat back by this weekend. I'm having some repair work done on the bottom that got damaged by the previous owner attempting to put it on a lift. I will be riding with F14 on Saturday. Nena's sound like a great time on Sunday. I'm guessing they will be packed for Easter brunch.
Well, if you're not too worn out playing boat bitch on Saturday, you've got a seat with us Sunday!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, if you're not too worn out playing boat bitch on Saturday, you've got a seat with us Sunday!
Much appreciated, I'm in, let me know when & where & what to bring.
I've heard a rumor that we are meeting at Porthole tomorrow morning +/- 10:15-10:30 according to F14. Weather/wind permitting we are gonna run the Mariah from Benicia to BW then grab the mighty Speed Racer. Why drive a car to BW when you can take your boat to then go boating. :)sphss

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Now that my Parents moved to Colorado (where my Sister lives), being stuck home on Easter Sunday with the Inlaws just isn't as fun. Wish I could go boating instead. :no::no::no:

·
Anger Management
302 Posts
We are in, see you at the secret spot at 11!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts