Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am itching to get out. Should get up to 70 degrees or so. Anyone else?

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Going to foggy again for awhile. The mood I am in I think I should go out. It is a pain to launch and retreive a 26 by my self. Guess I can sit in it in the yard.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
clear and cold

starting the day with frost here in Vallejo. Should be a nice day on the delta at 72 degrees around Byron.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Fog lifted here on the water about 9:45 this morning. Kinda reminds me of Phil's Wimpy's Run, Dec. 2007. :))THumbsUp

I'm not 100% in at this point, but you could twist my arm :) Oh, and we need to call Nice Pair.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
great day

It was really nice out there today. A bit heavy on the vegetation but we made it to Windmill none the less.
Thanks for letting me tag along.

·
The member
3,244 Posts
It was really nice out there today. A bit heavy on the vegetation but we made it to Windmill none the less.
Thanks for letting me tag along.

Brain, glad you guys had fun. I watched you guys all leave the 5zone in disco. I was walking the levy with my wife and girls. Nice to see your boat running well :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Her Ray, Drew mentioned that he saw you on he wall. What are you doing in that neck of the woods?

·
The member
3,244 Posts
Once in a while the wife and I drive out to hit up orwood for breakfast. The carnitas scramble is the shit. Then take a walk and think of how my life could be or was should I say.

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Yea Seth, his boat is a serious looker!:))THumbsUp Sorry we missed ya.
Sorry I missed you guys too... recently had another :rolleyes: knee surgery and have to take it easy for the next handful of weeks. Wasn't lookin forward to crutching the walk (and stairs) at Windmill, otherwise I would have cruised out that way. Glad you guys took advantage of the day! Thanks for the pics!

And... Yeah... T's boat looks the look, talks the talk, walks the walk, and at the end of the day (gas station) is a cheap date after all! It's kinda like a mullet but the business is in the back and the party's up front... That and... uh.. it's in style... BIG TIME! :))THumbsUp

·
rollin on the river
1,928 Posts
Fog lifted here on the water about 9:45 this morning. Kinda reminds me of Phil's Wimpy's Run, Dec. 2007. :))THumbsUp

I'm not 100% in at this point, but you could twist my arm :) Oh, and we need to call Nice Pair.
Man that was a great day....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts