Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great day today was. Hanging with Keith, Jen & Kyle in Kieths 22' Daytona. Thats a sweet boat. I don't ride with to many people but I'm glad to have been / invited myself with Kieth & Jen.
The beach was packed by 10A. Hopdaddy Mike & Family were out there Good to see you & the Fam Mike. :)devil Jake & Blake showed up Next. Dam those wings were killer . Thanks for the food Jake & Blake. You two are way cool. Then Big Ern, April n the boy cruised out and hung with thm for a bit. Good to see you all a second weekend in a row. Blain Post UP Good to put a face to a name...
"cave, I miss my boat":)Rant

MR Lucky sorry to see you end up on the rope with the CP. I got vid of that too

Wish I had taken more pics of the poontooner that showed up with all the hunnies. I'm sure Kyle will update the follies on the tooner. He has the teeth marks to show off. Joy or something like that:D

Here is the vid of the ride coming back from the beach. At about 58 seconds we hit a roller that was as rough as I ever felt in a prop boat or a jetboat. NASTY. :D Freaking becoming more like Pleasant.
GREAT WEEKEND

·
Registered
854 Posts
Cave,

Thank you for the great videos! It was a ton of fun yesterday and I'm glad you decided to hangout with us.

You missed a pretty good turnout at Bubba's house for the UFC fight. April, BigErn, LittleErn, Paul, Lory, Jerin, Tom, and Troy showed up.

We are thinking about mobbing out Sat with all our boats, so let me know if you want to ride me with or Kyle.

Later,
Keith

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next Saturday? Hummmm. If I get all my parts i I may be installing the Motor in the Liberator. If Not. Yea hell yea.:)devil

·
Registered
854 Posts
Next Saturday? Hummmm. If I get all my parts i I may be installing the Motor in the Liberator. If Not. Yea hell yea.:)devil
Ok, I'll ping you throughout the week! Kyle's working on his own talent that will need seats next week. Kyle get busy.....LOL:)devil Or should I say.....

MY NAME IS KIIIIDDD ROCK......:)grn get busy....

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I'll ping you throughout the week! Kyle's working on his own talent that will need seats next week. Kyle get busy.....LOL:)devil Or should I say.....

Kyle Exploit that sh!t.:D

Keith post up the chickie pics
Normally the tooners are full of black socks with the Checy of the week tatted to there sides. This one was a Taco Fest Post em Keith

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
Cave,

Thank you for the great videos! It was a ton of fun yesterday and I'm glad you decided to hangout with us.

You missed a pretty good turnout at Bubba's house for the UFC fight. April, BigErn, LittleErn, Paul, Lory, Jerin, Tom, and Troy showed up.

We are thinking about mobbing out Sat with all our boats, so let me know if you want to ride me with or Kyle.

Later,
Keith
Thank you very much so again Kieth, and Bubba I appreciate the lil party. :)devil

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts

Ya I was dying to go Sunday!!! Told Ern, told Troy and Tom but stuff never worked out and then Troy says it was no camparison to Saturday..... :D Personally I thought it was Awesome but thats just my oppinnion, I mean I did get bit twice and now have the scars to prove it.

Lets figure whether this sat or sun, gonna get the nordic ready tomorrow (monday) work and try to make some cash and go out for the WHOLE day.

:)hand

...Kid rock..... lol kieth I dont think I can shake that one

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Ya I was dying to go Sunday!!! Told Ern, told Troy and Tom but stuff never worked out and then Troy says it was no camparison to Saturday..... :D Personally I thought it was Awesome but thats just my oppinnion, I mean I did get bit twice and now have the scars to prove it.

Lets figure whether this sat or sun, gonna get the nordic ready tomorrow (monday) work and try to make some cash and go out for the WHOLE day.

I think we need to hear the whole story.........Bit twice.........Kid.......Rock. Sounds like the story will be a good one.:)devil

·
Registered
854 Posts

It's got to be Sat for me...Fathers Day is on Sunday and we have dinner at Jen's parents...Paul and Lori are in for Sat and she's going to bring 100 or Jello shots...

Kid Rock..Sat and have the boats full.....We have yours, mine, and Bubbas:)devil

·
Registered
854 Posts
I think we need to hear the whole story.........Bit twice.........Kid.......Rock. Sounds like the story will be a good one.:)devil
Oh yeah didn't you hear.....Kid Rock showed up at the back of the lake Sat. Every girl on the beach wanted a picture....Some wanted more:)grn

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey Keith, thanks so much for the tow back to the dock. Fourth time out and fourth time something has f.... up.
I'm pulling the damn motor and going through the entire boat. Done with this crap. On the other hand, I get damn good gas mileage. In fact, I think the fuel is getting stale. ha ha ha ha
And Jake, thanks for getting me to the beach, didn't thin the TT would do it, did ya? Glad you put that tow ring back on.
Hope to have the Liberator back together for this weekend. Have to be Sat, I think, it is Fathers day, but then that could mean the lake anyway.
We'll see.
Hey Kid Rock, think you have time in your itinerary of autograph signing to clean up the bottom end of this 454 this week for me????

·
Registered
854 Posts
Hey Keith, thanks so much for the tow back to the dock. Fourth time out and fourth time something has f.... up.
I'm pulling the damn motor and going through the entire boat. Done with this crap. On the other hand, I get damn good gas mileage. In fact, I think the fuel is getting stale. ha ha ha ha
And Jake, thanks for getting me to the beach, didn't thin the TT would do it, did ya? Glad you put that tow ring back on.
Hope to have the Liberator back together for this weekend. Have to be Sat, I think, it is Fathers day, but then that could mean the lake anyway.
We'll see.
Hey Kid Rock, think you have time in your itinerary of autograph signing to clean up the bottom end of this 454 this week for me????
No problem Terry...I have your $20 in my boat still. I'm giving it back to you this weekend...No need to pay me for the tow...

We'll see you Sat...

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
it sounds likei missed one hell of a sat at the lake kinda pised about that since on sat morning the combines were shut down because of the grain companies closed early and therefore i didnt have to work anymore really pissed me off but hey i made it to the river and suffered through another weekend

·
Registered
242 Posts

Kyle , Oh shit ...... I meant ..... Kid .... Every day at the lake is Awesome ( up until you break down ) I was just comparing all the peeps sat to sun .... Lots-O-Clone boats out sat. .... But cool running into Ern & fam , UFC ... was the shit !.... Chit-Con Who ? Got his ass beat , Thanks -4-the invite , Ran into lots of good people sat night Till next week ,:)hand

·
Registered
854 Posts
Kyle , Oh shit ...... I meant ..... Kid .... Every day at the lake is Awesome ( up until you break down ) I was just comparing all the peeps sat to sun .... Lots-O-Clone boats out sat. .... But cool running into Ern & fam , UFC ... was the shit !.... Chit-Con Who ? Got his ass beat , Thanks -4-the invite , Ran into lots of good people sat night Till next week ,:)hand
Oh shit..Troy I never realized this was your screen name....Now I know...See you guys out there Sat...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts