Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Pierre, if you come up on the North Mokelumne (to Wimpys/Gusties) you dont have to go thru the locks. then you can go down the South Mokelumne back to Tower park.

Give me a call when you leave Orwood I may come out there with the flat and meet up at wimpys for spin.
If you've got an extra seat, I'll meet ya at Wimpy's.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pierre, if you come up on the North Mokelumne (to Wimpys/Gusties) you dont have to go thru the locks. then you can go down the South Mokelumne back to Tower park.

Give me a call when you leave Orwood I may come out there with the flat and meet up at wimpys for spin.
Will do.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I was out today ( Thursday ) from Orwood, water was like glass, but water lilies are thicker than thieves taking all the fun out of cruising. Old river, ski beach, Bullfrog, Union Point area all inundated with floating junk.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Good seeing all you all at WIMPYS!!! too bad you couldnt catch up to the flat on the SAC!!!! :wink2:

SETH and I had a great run. Did the complete route around Staten Island, down the South MOK and up the North MOK, went thru the gates onto the SAC river and tank 1 was gone... we floated with the current to almost Isleton and then had enough left in tank 2 to get back to Wimpys.... that was about 35-40 miles we did total.... including float time!

I found out after 3 years owning this boat I only got 8 gal tanks on each side not 10s.... so Im gonna have to get some bigger tanks.!

Catch yall next time!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
We went up to Tower Park for lunch yesterday............thought we might run into you guys. Lots of hyacinth in the water, but other than that it was another beautiful day on the delta!

·
Or Seth, either one
3,270 Posts
Good seeing all you all at WIMPYS!!! too bad you couldnt catch up to the flat on the SAC!!!! :wink2:

SETH and I had a great run. Did the complete route around Staten Island, down the South MOK and up the North MOK, went thru the gates onto the SAC river and tank 1 was gone... we floated with the current to almost Isleton and then had enough left in tank 2 to get back to Wimpys.... that was about 35-40 miles we did total.... including float time!

I found out after 3 years owning this boat I only got 8 gal tanks on each side not 10s.... so Im gonna have to get some bigger tanks.!

Catch yall next time!
Gotta love weather like that in November. I really enjoyed the ride Paul, thanks again. :))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts