Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Anger Management
302 Posts
Your right it doesn't matter, maybe in another 6 months or after 2015 summer than you can chime in on where the meets are! haha.... love you bro :)

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
a little late but had a great time Saturday took some back sloughs to tower park iv never travel before, great way to spend a few hrs on the water catch ya on the next one:))THumbsUp

FYI: i was come the route from tower to BW and running just off the middle where the house is on the left side and hit something just under the surface: hear a thud felt it skip off the drive so i looped around to see what the heck it was couldn't see anything once on the trailer i could see a lil rash mark on the bottom and on both side of the drive:notsure:

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol... Doughnuts... You guys are so original. Hahaha..

Yes I did hit something pulling in to franks tract from the north side, pretty hard too. Then again going in the back side of orwood. First time in 7 years I hit something and it happened twice in one day. I guess it was my time. Luckily I'm unable to find any real damage. Just a little rash on the leading edge of the skeg.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,961 Posts
a little late but had a great time Saturday took some back sloughs to tower park iv never travel before, great way to spend a few hrs on the water catch ya on the next one:))THumbsUp

FYI: i was come the route from tower to BW and running just off the middle where the house is on the left side and hit something just under the surface: hear a thud felt it skip off the drive so i looped around to see what the heck it was couldn't see anything once on the trailer i could see a lil rash mark on the bottom and on both side of the drive:notsure:
Lol... Doughnuts... You guys are so original. Hahaha..

Yes I did hit something pulling in to franks tract from the north side, pretty hard too. Then again going in the back side of orwood. First time in 7 years I hit something and it happened twice in one day. I guess it was my time. Luckily I'm unable to find any real damage. Just a little rash on the leading edge of the skeg.
This time of year with the run off and high tides, the delta gets a lot of floaty shit coming down the rivers.
A lot of heavy saturated stuff is just under the surface.
Think about hitting this stuff @ 100 mph.
It pays to be careful in the run off season. :))THumbsUp

Be-Careful-Machine-Sign-S-2658.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts