Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
The Saudi Royal family know they are next! The citizens of the modern world will not tolerate antiquated oppressive decadent monarchys any more nor greedy corporate imperialist foreign intervention. I applaud all people anywhere who rise against any tyranny. What can be better than casting off chains. Obama and America always need to support the freedom seeking masses. That is supposedly what we are all about. Let's act like it !

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
So Z, do you want the Muslim Brotherhood to rule Egypt? Honest Question?
One the Kenyan refused to answer O'Reilly on.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Saudi Royal family know they are next! The citizens of the modern world will not tolerate antiquated oppressive decadent monarchys any more nor greedy corporate imperialist foreign intervention. I applaud all people anywhere who rise against any tyranny. What can be better than casting off chains. Obama and America always need to support the freedom seeking masses. That is supposedly what we are all about. Let's act like it !
You are out of your mind WHAT corporation??? OPEC???? Too bad the Saudi King knows more about American Interests than the Hateful Dummy in the White Hut.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they can have loads of fun when the hardliners take over! Hand chopping ,Isn't this Neat??

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
So Z, do you want the Muslim Brotherhood to rule Egypt? Honest Question?
One the Kenyan refused to answer O'Reilly on.

Simply not my business. I'm not really interested who they decide to run their nation. They will sort it out. BTW, I do not buy all the bogeyman fear propaganda about how bad the Muslim Brotherhood is. They certainly do not bother me. I do not see them in my town doing drive by shootings.
IMO America needs to stop trying to control with force or billions in payoffs everyone else on this planet.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Yes they can have loads of fun when the hardliners take over! Hand chopping ,Isn't this Neat??

Not my idea of appropriate justice but then again it is not my society. I'll bet their theft problems are a lot lower than here in the USA! We have the death penalty. Most other nations in the world do not. Are we barbarians ???

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not my idea of appropriate justice but then again it is not my society. I'll bet their theft problems are a lot lower than here in the USA! We have the death penalty. Most other nations in the world do not. Are we barbarians ???
No But a lot of Democrats would be without Right Hands though!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You got it backwards: Democrat politicians steal with their left hands. Republican politicians steal with their right hands. :D
DemoCommies steal with both hands.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
DemoCommies steal with both hands.
I can see you put a lot of thought into that Steve.:D I don't know why Ultra has such a big problem with you, you don't seem that bad, just the typical ultra rightwing neoconservative. Tell me, how did you get into designing, and building your own boats, that seems pretty cool.:thumb: What were you doing in Kuwait for all those years?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can see you put a lot of thought into that Steve.:D I don't know why Ultra has such a big problem with you, you don't seem that bad, just the typical ultra rightwing neoconservative. Tell me, how did you get into designing, and building your own boats, that seems pretty cool.:thumb: What were you doing in Kuwait for all those years?
There are large threads up on my history and work (OSO SOS),I will give you the links, in Short got coffee'd up one day a while back and decided to design and build a championship boat ,my life was never the same.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Simply not my business. I'm not really interested who they decide to run their nation. They will sort it out. BTW, I do not buy all the bogeyman fear propaganda about how bad the Muslim Brotherhood is. They certainly do not bother me. I do not see them in my town doing drive by shootings.
IMO America needs to stop trying to control with force or billions in payoffs everyone else on this planet.
I'll bet you never thought some crackpot with a gun could ever have such a profound affect on your community and the nation either. It's easy to turn our heads and not awknowledge what's going on around us. It's much harder to actually awknowledge it and take a stance.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I'll bet you never thought some crackpot with a gun could ever have such a profound affect on your community and the nation either.

True but that crackpot was not a Muslim Brotherhood guy.

It's easy to turn our heads and not awknowledge what's going on around us. It's much harder to actually awknowledge it and take a stance.
What is going on in Egypt is not what I consider 'going on around us"

My stance is that Egypt's internal politics is not our business to meddle in.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
What is going on in Egypt is not what I consider 'going on around us"

My stance is that Egypt's internal politics is not our business to meddle in.
Neither was Sarajevo you drooling imbecile.

The entire globe knows the TIC is worthless, except for a few imbeciles in our own country.:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I'll step in and give you guys another target:D; I would love to be able to keep the muslim brotherhood from gaining power in Egypt....but backing a corrupt police-state leader is not really the way...although it does create a lot of incentive for muslims to join Al queda.
Mubarak was finished; If he had started machine-gunning his people, it would have prolonged his thugocracy for less than a year. Meddling in other countries affairs has almost always got us in trouble; The biggest problem is it is almost impossible to understand a truly different society... to predict what they will do. We would have been in as much or more trouble if we had stood by Mubarak....as it is, the Egyptian people will look at how the US stood, not by the thug running the country, but by the Egyptian people, and will not throw us out on our ear, like from the Phillipines. Yes, there is a chance that the MB will gain control....but the situation was out of our control...We need to hope that freedom and democracy will gain a strong hold...as it did here.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I'll step in and give you guys another target:D; I would love to be able to keep the muslim brotherhood from gaining power in Egypt....but backing a corrupt police-state leader is not really the way...although it does create a lot of incentive for muslims to join Al queda.
Mubarak was finished; If he had started machine-gunning his people, it would have prolonged his thugocracy for less than a year. Meddling in other countries affairs has almost always got us in trouble; The biggest problem is it is almost impossible to understand a truly different society... to predict what they will do. We would have been in as much or more trouble if we had stood by Mubarak....as it is, the Egyptian people will look at how the US stood, not by the thug running the country, but by the Egyptian people, and will not throw us out on our ear, like from the Phillipines. Yes, there is a chance that the MB will gain control....but the situation was out of our control...We need to hope that freedom and democracy will gain a strong hold...as it did here.

Good observations...BTW Obama has come out looking really good on this Egyptian revolt. He played it perfectly. I was listening a little to Rush, Hannity, and Beck when this was going on. These morons actually are in support of the dictatorship in Egypt. Yes "Conservatives" actually support dictators???? These talk show dopes are nothing more than pro-corporate and pro-Israeli tools. Shit-stirring to make money is their only value.
The Arabs taking back their nations are true patriots. More power to them. We need to stay out but support their efforts.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As usual CVX goes on the Bad America rant, Hosni Keep the peace there and the canal open his heavy hand was on the wackos,Egypt's problem is internal, they are basically a People factory and can't support it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts