Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Lavey Me Alone
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going north on Bolsa Chica near the freeways (guessing from Huntington Harbor), and probably getting on the 405 or 22. I didn't catch the make/model or number, but it was ALL red and HUGE. Problem was....the engine hatch was all the way up. I hope he didn't lose that hatch on the frwy!!!

I thought about turning around and telling him it was up, but I was not in a place that I could get turned around in time to catch him. :)st

· HOT SAUCE HERE
726 Posts
Going north on Bolsa Chica near the freeways (guessing from Huntington Harbor), and probably getting on the 405 or 22. I didn't catch the make/model or number, but it was ALL red and HUGE. Probablem was....the engine hatch was all the way up. I hope he didn't lose that hatch on the frwy!!!

I thought about turning around and telling him, but I was not in a place that I could get turned around in time to catch him. :)st
Sounds like it may be the T Herbst Fountain or Catalina boat.

Roln 20s

· The HMFIC
1,711 Posts

· Registered
132 Posts

· Lavey Me Alone
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Could be! I'd say that's probably it. .....Except I know it had numbers and stickers (race or catalina tow boat type stuff) on it and the engine cover was also red with snorkle scoops...

But since nobody reported any accidents or big cover sighting this morning, I guess it doesn't really matter! LOL..... :D .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.