Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who know Herb Pinckney he went in for emergency heart surgery today. Thanks god they found it in time and they scheduled the surgery. Herb is THE MOST COMPETITIVE person I have ever met so I am sure he will fight it all the way. I heard he was more upset that he was not going to be able to drive ****** this weekend @ CFW, than he was going into surgery.

Please say a prayer for Herb, Barbara, Dale, Brian and family!

·
Registered
684 Posts
For those of you who know Herb Pinckney he went in for emergency heart surgery today. Thanks god they found it in time and they scheduled the surgery. Herb is THE MOST COMPETITIVE person I have ever met so I am sure he will fight it all the way. I heard he was more upset that he was not going to be able to drive ****** this weekend @ CFW, than he was going into surgery.

Please say a prayer for Herb, Barbara, Dale, Brian and family!

Will do!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Prayers for Herb & the family.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
My prayers go out to Herb, and family, I hope all goes well! heart surgery is NO FUN,, been there done that!!!! get well soon!!
Tye:)hand

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Dave, I will keep Herb in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure he will be back in "fighting shape" in no time. Having heart surgery isn't like it was 20 or 30 years ago, there have been so many advancements in heart care its difficult to keep up with it all. Bypass surgery is almost done on a outpatient deal. My Bro-in-law [53 y/o] had an emergency triple bypass last Oct. and he was out of the hospital after a 5 day stay. Feels better now than he has for several years. More energy and no angina.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Our thoughts are with Herb & Family..I talked to Herb Saturday & he said he has not been feeling good.. hope all goes well..

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
We're think'n about ya buddy and say'n some prayers. Get well soon.

1 - 20 of 243 Posts