Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes its true,, for all those that don't know cy is getting MARRIED tomorrow ... so today is his last day..

bye bye SUCKER c ya tomorrow at the wedding....

BIG D :)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
:)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand

Cy did you send out my decals yet? Not rushing ya, just curious.

Thanks.:D

And one more :)hand

·
6TH STREET TERROR 4 HIRE
797 Posts
Better to pass up on a good deal than be stuck with a bad deal!!!:|err

Looks like fun is packing his bags.....

Just say NO!!:D

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
You have had a great run, now the second stage kicks in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations, enjoy the adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Well, Yes, I am spending my first and probably last day alone in our house. I have known her for 10 years and were friends before we got together. We have lived together for almost 2 years. She and my soon to be official step daughter are great and I wouldn't want it any other way. Thanks for the wishes and I know it is going to be a great time tomorrow. BCP is my Photographer and may even post up the first Mr. and Mrs Money$ucker pix.

HJ, Your decals are on their way. they went out tuesday I believe. There are a couple spares. Let me know what you think when you get them.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Congrads Two incomes, will now will support the boat:)devil
I have been rolling the 2 incomes far a little while except when she was laid off. I really will be able to breathe once the wedding is over. it is all paid now and I am ready to stop hemeraging money. I don't recomend buying your first house, getting married and having your fiancee out of work for a few months in the same year. She is in a great job, the house will be seeing some improvements after I get back and the wedding will be over in less than 24 hours. I registered at Summit racing for anyone wanting to send gifts. lol

·
310 Posts
I have been rolling the 2 incomes far a little while except when she was laid off. I really will be able to breathe once the wedding is over. it is all paid now and I am ready to stop hemeraging money. I don't recomend buying your first house, getting married and having your fiancee out of work for a few months in the same year. She is in a great job, the house will be seeing some improvements after I get back and the wedding will be over in less than 24 hours. I registered at Summit racing for anyone wanting to send gifts. lol
That's some funny shit!!!!:D Congradulations. :)hand

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Congrats man. I had a blast at my wedding, I hope you have a good time too. Make sure you get some of that food you paid so much for and drink till you can't stand. All joking aside, getting married to my wife was the best thing I have ever done. She is financing the boat build as we speak! LOL!!!! And to all of those suckers who say marriage sucks, ENJOY YOUR BED ALONE TONIGHT MOFO's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Brian

·
Bostick Racing Engines
1,063 Posts
The shortest sentance in the world... "I am."

The longest... "I do."

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
cy, i wont give you a hard time about getting married like i do on the phone.marriage is made for people that want to be married and it sounds like you guys are on the right track, best wishes and dont stop doing the good decal work that you do..:D:)hand

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
cy, i wont give you a hard time about getting married like i do on the phone.marriage is made for people that want to be married and it sounds like you guys are on the right track, best wishes and dont stop doing the good decal work that you do..:D:)hand
Thanks, I can't stop doing the decal work. I can't afford to. lol.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
cy got the decals terri loves them. check will go out monday. what the hell are you doing on here anyway? don't you have something else you are supposed to be doing today. good luck and congrats. been with terri for 28 years been married 26 years last march:)coffee

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
cy got the decals terri loves them. check will go out monday. what the hell are you doing on here anyway? don't you have something else you are supposed to be doiny today. good luck and congrats. been with terri for 28 years been married 26 years last march:)coffee
I am glad she likes them. I am on here because My wedding is at 7PM. I have plenty of time. I am not a chick. No make up, no hair etc. It takes me 30 min tops to get ready. COnratulations Pat on 26 years. That is close to a boat a year right?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts