Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
bobby

whats the problem. you guys love money in politics. liberals have been trying to get money out of politics for this very reason. if he'd been a republican you wouldn't say a word.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
whats the problem. you guys love money in politics. liberals have been trying to get money out of politics for this very reason. if he'd been a republican you wouldn't say a word.
Well it looks the Liberal sen Menendez is trying to get money out of politics and into his own pocket.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really hope that was sarcasm!!! The liberals have been doing this for decades! They don't want money out of politics. They just want to ensure that the GOP doesn't do the same thing they're doing!!!

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Wait.....wait.....Didn't the Democrats pass legislation to limit the size of donations to political parties....and then the Rep-cons went after it and basically subverted it and then had CORPORATIONS declared as legal individuals that have a right to buy....whoops!....."donate to" political entities....?

Shouldn't the rich get everything.....No taxes, no military service, eminent domain to get any land they want, no laws apply to them, government loans(With NO payback!)......No more "One man, one vote" ever again.....Lets declare Chumpy "DICK-tater for life" and then start on "Legislation" to declare his son the next dictator......

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wait.....wait.....Didn't the Democrats pass legislation to limit the size of donations to political parties....and then the Rep-cons went after it and basically subverted it and then had CORPORATIONS declared as legal individuals that have a right to buy....whoops!....."donate to" political entities....?

Shouldn't the rich get everything.....No taxes, no military service, eminent domain to get any land they want, no laws apply to them, government loans(With NO payback!)......No more "One man, one vote" ever again.....Lets declare Chumpy "DICK-tater for life" and then start on "Legislation" to declare his son the next dictator......
That legislation only made it to where the GOP couldn't receive donations but the dems could rake in millions from unions. They were just tilting the scales in their favor.
When you realize that the dems are just as bad as what you say about the GOP, you'll understand what's happening in America.

Do you realize that eminent domain has been used more in democratic run cities?? Do you understand that most democrats weren't millionaires until they became congressmen? Did you know that three of the former banking committee congressmen who were the hold outs for tightening subprime lending were democratic congressmen who received no interest loans? And that the lack of legislation was what eventually brought down the economy in 2007?
Have you actually tried to research about voter fraud? How many were convicted? And that they were all attached to the democratic party?

Do some research instead of falling for all the shit you hear on the news networks. They are all bullshit these days!!!

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
That legislation only made it to where the GOP couldn't receive donations but the dems could rake in millions from unions. They were just tilting the scales in their favor.
When you realize that the dems are just as bad as what you say about the GOP, you'll understand what's happening in America.

Do you realize that eminent domain has been used more in democratic run cities?? Do you understand that most democrats weren't millionaires until they became congressmen? Did you know that three of the former banking committee congressmen who were the hold outs for tightening subprime lending were democratic congressmen who received no interest loans? And that the lack of legislation was what eventually brought down the economy in 2007?
Have you actually tried to research about voter fraud? How many were convicted? And that they were all attached to the democratic party?

Do some research instead of falling for all the shit you hear on the news networks. They are all bullshit these days!!!
So, first, a question; Is it ok to use eminent domain in the name of oil? Is it ok for Rep-cons to use it, but not liberals? The very way you stated "Your case" seems to point to you saying it's "A-OK for Rep-cons to do bad things, but even good things done by libbies equals evil".....

Anything that is bad is bad no matter WHO does it, and anything good is also GOOD no matter who does it....When you stop rating everything as good or bad vs their political affiliation, then you will be starting to make a recovery from "politicitus"....

You can start by, firmly and un-ambiguously denouncing Hastert the child-molester and Philly Graham, who led the charge to de-regulate the banking industry, then retired and went to work for a Swiss bank that made BILLIONS on the US recession.......One is pure evil, and the other is a traitor to this country!

·
Registered
181 Posts
bobby

if you check my passed post in most of them i state i'm nether rep. or dem. both are corrupt. i happen to be more in favor of what the dems say they stand for or lobby for. both have dirt bags in them. most of you guys stand by the rep. no matter what the do or say and say things like this is what trump meant. no he's a big boy he knows what he says. i'm just not one sided if a dem. screws up hang them same with a rep. i try not make excuses for ether side. you guys post anything you can to try to put dems in a bad light. at the same time you ignore everything the bad rep do or make excuses and lies or try to blame the dems for it. i sorry i didn't get back soon enough for you but i don't live on here like so of you guys.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So, first, a question; Is it ok to use eminent domain in the name of oil? Is it ok for Rep-cons to use it, but not liberals? The very way you stated "Your case" seems to point to you saying it's "A-OK for Rep-cons to do bad things, but even good things done by libbies equals evil".....

Anything that is bad is bad no matter WHO does it, and anything good is also GOOD no matter who does it....When you stop rating everything as good or bad vs their political affiliation, then you will be starting to make a recovery from "politicitus"....

You can start by, firmly and un-ambiguously denouncing Hastert the child-molester and Philly Graham, who led the charge to de-regulate the banking industry, then retired and went to work for a Swiss bank that made BILLIONS on the US recession.......One is pure evil, and the other is a traitor to this country!
I denounce all the child molesters, whether they be dem or rep. That includes Bob Menendez!!! If you've been reading anything I've posted, I've said that both sides are crooks. They're different sides of the same coin!! Behind closed doors they're voting on things to protect their investments. In front of the camera, they're pandering to their constituencies for re-election!
How about your buddy Barnie Frank who insisted that banks continue to fund subprime mortgages, even if the applicant cannot afford it? Barnie's boyfriend was the head of Fanny Mae, who made millions off of subprime. Or Chris Dodd who was also instrumental in pushing subprime mortgages. Even when John McCain was on the floor in '05 warning of the impending bubble in the banking industry?
You're always looking at the GOP but turn a blind eye to the crooked dems!!! How about the fact that Feinstein's husband was the only bid entertained for the sale of federal properties? even though there were a number of bids that were lower? He stands to gain billions for these transactions!!
Or Pelosi, who pushed through minimum wage hike but put in a weaver for her husband's industry?
Or Charlie Rangle who was found guilty of 11 of 13 ethics charges? Chris Dodd and Kent Conrad with their sweetheart deals in loans from Countrywide Mortgage?
You still stand by these crooks???

1 - 20 of 31 Posts