Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a looooooooong time but the wait is finally paying off. She will be wet next weekend :) Huge thanks to Jetboatperformance,Maximum Horsepower Machine and Hi-Techperformance. Now I see why I have 3 motors for this damn boat. I will NOT go another summer without boating again!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
I totally forgot about that puke tank & bracket :D

Looks great Mike! Congrats!

Now if I could only get mine together ... I'm doing the engine build right now :)st

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Michael, that looks freakin awesome. Given all that's happened, I'm really hoping it'll be as trouble free of a maiden run as possible.....john

·
Registered
349 Posts
Mr. Velvet Jones in Da house!!!!! Damn Brotha, that looks really clean. As a matter a fact, a little too clean!:D Nice job there Spitter.;)

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Have a blast and step on da gasss! Great job Spitter WT:)devil

·
Registered
67 Posts
Great looking boat!! hard work always pays off,this will be the 1st summer without a boat in 11yrs for myself,My gullwing will be a 8-9 month complete restoration and i will be ready for easter 09.Have a blast and congrats!!!! thom

·
Other Side of River
1,235 Posts
Mike,one hell of a come back from that lousy accident
That was a grim situation. Awsome Boat. Enjoy. :)coffee

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt Mr Obannon! Lets get er wett:)devil Looks like we're almost complete now that Ty and 396 are back in the water... See you soon.

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttt Mr Obannon! Lets get er wett:)devil Looks like we're almost complete now that Ty and 396 are back in the water... See you soon.
Gots to have 2 negros in the water so it can be a gang huh jimmy.............LMAO

Been a work in progress, im just the moral support god knows i haveent helped him.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Very nice Michael ,nice clean work ,very nice attention to detail and "riggin" ! Proud to have been a small part of your project !Tom, Rhonda and Josh GO Spitter !

1 - 20 of 92 Posts