Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Two small blocks with "0" hours both suitible for a small Jet or Flatty, #1 is a 350 just rebuilt 10 to 1 , has Camel hump heads , tunnel ram 2 450 Holleys , solid lifter "first off road' cam and mallory dist (complete from carbs to pan ) $2500

·
Registered
981 Posts
Shit if i had the cash id buy one for my 39 chevy pickup ratrod project.. Those tall edelbrock valve covers are sick..

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom,
I told my stepson about these. He's rebuilding a '32 Chevy P/U and he's in need of an engine. I'm thinking that 350 would work real good for his project.
Thanks Steve, Elim and Matt the response has been Brisk , anybody interested let me know quick , willing to deal a little The # one motor is absolute turn key ,cam time break in only
Tom

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Not sure which one I want to get... The one that is complete or the 383 for my 16' Tahiti project.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I thought you built a twin turbo'd deal? I was looking forward to hearing how it ran
That's still going together as well, but this Tahiti is going to be a long project boat. The hull is one thing the power plant is another. So far the twin turbo motor is coming in at $2500.00 Not bad huh?

·
Registered
981 Posts
That's still going together as well, but this Tahiti is going to be a long project boat. The hull is one thing the power plant is another. So far the twin turbo motor is coming in at $2500.00 Not bad huh?

Id like to know where you had this motor built, or did you do it yourself... The $2500 price tag is mighty tempting to throw my tall deck 427 at them lol...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts