Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE LOOKED ALL AROUND FOR PRICING ON THESE THINGS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE WORTH. I AM OPEN TO OFFERS/SUGGESTIONS. THE ARE SBC WATER LOGS AND I AM UNSURE OF THE BRAND. THEY WORKED GREAT BUT I WENT TO A BBC AND DONT NEED THEM TAKING UP SPACE, ALSO WILL INCLUDE THE STAINLESS STEEL BOLTS. plus shipping. THANKS

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
That is a nice clean pair of SBC logs. They are definitely harder to find than BBC logs. I would say in that condition (nice), they (logs & snails) are worth at least $250.00.
I also must comment that I've never seen them mounted like that. Those manifolds are upside-down as shown. Doesn't really hurt anything, just look different. My .02
Good luck with the sale! Jocko

·
Wishin I was at Pine Flat
138 Posts
$200, I pay shipping...? Im in Bakersfield.
I gotta hold off a little while though.. the wife's a little pissed I bought another boat Friday.
I hope you still have these in a bout 2 weeks.
Thanks,

DD

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
$250 is a great deal with the snails..my 2 cents

·
Registered
19,874 Posts
That is a nice clean pair of SBC logs. They are definitely harder to find than BBC logs. I would say in that condition (nice), they (logs & snails) are worth at least $250.00.
I also must comment that I've never seen them mounted like that. Those manifolds are upside-down as shown. Doesn't really hurt anything, just look different. My .02
Good luck with the sale! Jocko

some people run the sbc upside down..saw this today..sbc

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
some people run the sbc upside down..saw this today..sbc
That's a great idea if you want to get them as high as possible from the lake level. I've only had one set of SBC logs ever (see oooold pic) and they came straight out from the ports. It's been BBC :)devilever since then. Jocko

Attachments

·
Pie Wagon
253 Posts
Thats a steal!! I've seen SBC logs go for ALMOST double what your asking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts