1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
Another Republican hypocrite. :|err

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
That makes two, as opposed to the entire Democratic Party...

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
That makes two, as opposed to the entire Democratic Party...
Bob Packwood, Newt Gingrich, David Vitter, John Ensign, Mark Sanford and I know I've missed some. Don't forget Larry Craig, the head of the Rainbow Republicans.

And Sanford flew to Argentina over Fathers' Day weekend to be with his girlfriend. What a scumbag. He's a lame duck now but the South Carolinian voters should call for his resignation immediately. Elliot Spitzer resigned like a man. Let's see if Ensign and Sanford do the same. My bet is they won't because they don't have the moral turpitude.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Bob Packwood, Newt Gingrich, David Vitter, John Ensign, Mark Sanford and I know I've missed some. Don't forget Larry Craig, the head of the Rainbow Republicans.

And Sanford flew to Argentina over Fathers' Day weekend to be with his girlfriend. What a scumbag. He's a lame duck now but the South Carolinian voters should call for his resignation immediately. Elliot Spitzer resigned like a man. Let's see if Ensign and Sanford do the same. My bet is they won't because they don't have the moral turpitude.
You've got the nerve to actually bring up moral turpitude with the xxit thats in the White House? Last I checked an "affair" wasn't illegal, morally wrong ya, but not illegal. Spitzer was caught using a prostitue and using funds from where he shouldn't have. Huge difference. One other thing, seeing how you always have to bring the party nonsense into this. Show me one Dem who's taken responsibility for his or her actions?

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
You've got the nerve to actually bring up moral turpitude with the xxit thats in the White House?

We're not talking about the President, we're talking about the South Carolina governor. Stop changing the subject.

Like I said, Spitzer resigned of his own volition, whereas I don't see any of the Rethuglicans resigning. And speaking of "using funds from where he shouldn't have", we don't know whose money Sanford flew to Argentina on. Based on what he did to his family on FATHERS DAY, I bet he used public funds from his campaign coffers.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
You've got the nerve to actually bring up moral turpitude with the xxit thats in the White House?

We're not talking about the President, we're talking about the South Carolina governor. Stop changing the subject.

Like I said, Spitzer resigned of his own volition, whereas I don't see any of the Rethuglicans resigning. And speaking of "using funds from where he shouldn't have", we don't know whose money Sanford flew to Argentina on. Based on what he did to his family on FATHERS DAY, I bet he used public funds from his campaign coffers.
So, do you have facts, or are you just running at the mouth as usual? Changing the subject, ya ok. Once again, affairs are not against the law. Buying a prostitue is. Clinton didn't get impeached because he got a blow job in the Oval Office, it was because he lied under oath. You know, that little thing called perjury. Your party bs gets old.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
It's all about the "gotchas" from the other party, no matter which party did it. Then, it really becomes about whether they'll stand up and own it or not. Kennedy - not
Clinton - not (times who knows how many)
Spitzer - not
Do we detect a trend here?

The list of Republicans - own it, except for the shaky ones. I wouldn't have known how to call for a BJ in a men's room, still don't. Makes the whole arrest shaky.

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
So, do you have facts, or are you just running at the mouth as usual? Changing the subject, ya ok. Once again, affairs are not against the law. Buying a prostitue is. Clinton didn't get impeached because he got a blow job in the Oval Office, it was because he lied under oath. You know, that little thing called perjury. Your party bs gets old.
Again with the old bullshit, now with Clinton. :rolleyes: Clinton didn't "buy a prostitute". He had sex with a White House intern. Who's to say Sanford's "girlfriend" is not a prostitute? And as for lying under oath, how many males lie about their sex lives when they go to trial?

It's not present or PAST Presidents we're talking about it's the current South Carolina governor MARK SANFORD. K? Capiche? Sanford spoke out against Clinton AND Elliot Spitzer for the exact same things he's done. He should resign.

·
Banne'd
2,426 Posts
Another Republican hypocrite. :|err

For sure. But this leads into another thread. Is the USA a Christian Country. This is what the rest of the world see's, and it's this kind of stupidity that label's the USA as a bunch of "Infidels".

In Christianity the term was traditionally used by the Roman Catholic Church to refer to one who did not believe in the divinity of Jesus, knowingly held beliefs that contradicted Catholic dogma, or one who had not been baptized,[6][7] or by Christians in general to describe non-Christians or those perceived as enemies of Christianity, including Muslims.[

And it is because of this that the Muslims want to wipe out the western civilization.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,524 Posts
Again with the old bullshit, now with Clinton. :rolleyes: Clinton didn't "buy a prostitute". He had sex with a White House intern. Who's to say Sanford's "girlfriend" is not a prostitute? And as for lying under oath, how many males lie about their sex lives when they go to trial?

It's not present or PAST Presidents we're talking about it's the current South Carolina governor MARK SANFORD. K? Capiche? Sanford spoke out against Clinton AND Elliot Spitzer for the exact same things he's done. He should resign.
I will not compare Dems and Reps on this one.
I hold cheaters in the lowest regard no matter who they are. I have never done it, and have never understood why a person would engage in marriage, then stray.
I think if it comes to that, then end the marriage or try to fix it first, THEN nail every thing that moves. (And I have done just that)
For this guy to do this on tax dollars is disgustingly FUBAR and for once in my life I will agree with you.
BUT, don't let it go to your head.
After all, YOU still have Barney Frank.:|err

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,524 Posts

Nope, just in Eastern Kentucky, and West Virginia. Along the state line.
(Hatfield and McCoy area):D:D

It's actually a great place to go wife shopping, a pair of shoes will get you a Daisy Duke type girl pretty easy.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts

Are your comprehension skills really that bad? Who stated Clinton used a prostitue? The reference was to Spitzer. The point is do you point out and have the same disdain for Dems that exhibit this behavior? I've never seen you once point out the disgusting behavior of any Dem for that matter. And once again Spitzers acts are NOT the same. Spitzer bought a prostitute repeatedly, not to mention the misappropriation of funds. Infidelity is not a crime. Its immoral.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.