Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I would Love a V-Drive RC and just understand why they ever offered their great Boats with a stern drive and even worse an outboard.?

I'll be happy to answer your question as soon as I understand it...............oh, and when you learn how to spell Schiada..................:D

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be happy to answer your question as soon as I understand it...............oh, and when you learn how to spell Schiada..................:D

O.K. I'll play,Schiada.

Now fill me in.:)hand

I had a College Room Mate that had a Porsche 911,this is what I compare them to.

Please fill me in CC:)Unsure

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I would love to own a V-Drive RiverCruiser and just want to understand why they offered their great boats with a stern drive or even worse an outboard.?
I've re-worded your original post.........is that the correct question?

You're saying that the V-drive River Cruiser is perfection and you wonder why they (Schiada) would offer the same boat in stern drive and outboard configurations............right?

If so, the simple answer is selling boats! There are dyed-in-the-wool stern drive buyers as well as hard-core outboarders. If you are Leonard Schiada (and you want to sell boats) you offer as many options and details that it takes to sell your boats.......hell, there's a couple of Schiada jets out there and you didn't even mention suck/blow Schiada's.

CC

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've re-worded your original post.........is that the correct question?

You're saying that the V-drive River Cruiser is perfection and you wonder why they (Schiada) would offer the same boat in stern drive and outboard configurations............right?

If so, the simple answer is selling boats! There are dyed-in-the-wool stern drive buyers as well as hard-core outboarders. If you are Leonard Schiada (and you want to sell boats) you offer as many options and details that it takes to sell your boats.......hell, there's a couple of Schiada jets out there and you didn't even mention suck/blow Schiada's.

CC

I'll give you credit to at least attempt to answer my question,But you failed at all points.:))ThumbsDwn

Thanks for attempting .:))eek:))

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I would Love a V-Drive RC and just understand why they ever offered their great Boats with a stern drive and even worse an outboard.?

OK. I've quoted your original post (that MUST be missing some words and/or punctuation) for you to re-word or re-state your question. I'm all ears!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I guess you assume an expert on Campbell's,please stay with them.:confused:
JD, Campbell Carl may be the wrong guy to disrespect. He is as good a guy as you could ever want to meet. He's also an excellent resource when discussing boats. Last weekend, he and I checked out a hundred or so boats and I can assure you he's been around the block plenty of times and back. He's also quite familiar with the Schiadas and lives not too far from where they are created.

I own a V-Drive 21 Schiada RC and prefer the v-drive setup but many far prefer the stern drive for additional room in the cabin, floor space and a lack of equipment required. You can nearly double the floor space and seating with the stern drives and easily double the seating with the outboard units. It's really a matter of choice. My v-drive barely seats six, if some are little. My family, not so much.

IMG_1162.jpg

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JD, Campbell Carl may be the wrong guy to disrespect. He is as good a guy as you could ever want to meet. He's also an excellent resource when discussing boats. Last weekend, he and I checked out a hundred or so boats and I can assure you he's been around the block plenty of times and back. He's also quite familiar with the Schiadas and lives not too far from where they are created.

I own a V-Drive 21 Schiada RC and prefer the v-drive setup but many far prefer the stern drive for additional room in the cabin, floor space and a lack of equipment required. You can nearly double the floor space and seating with the stern drives and easily double the seating with the outboard units. It's really a matter of choice. My v-drive barely seats six, if some are little. My family, not so much.

View attachment 165910

Doc!! Sorry if you feel I disrespected CC I asked a question and there it is.

·
Premium Member
1,229 Posts
JD, Carl was trying a figure out what the hell you we're asking? Your first post didn't make any sense.... Don't flame the guy for trying to answer a question you (attempted) to ask...

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
wow....I pop in here from time to time, but it never changes........why do they allow JD to constantly run his mouth and constantly
be disrespectful to every one ,... all his threads and posts go the same dirrection.... abuse... verbal diharea of the mouth...

I for one personaly know carl..... JD wants no part of that for sure..jd hides behind the safety of his key board and continually runs off board members...

so I ask this question.... will JD ever STFU.....or better yet.... will they (PB) ever shut him up....

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
wow....I pop in here from time to time, but it never changes........why do they allow JD to constantly run his mouth and constantly
be disrespectful to every one ,... all his threads and posts go the same dirrection.... abuse... verbal diharea of the mouth...

I for one personaly know carl..... JD wants no part of that for sure..jd hides behind the safety of his key board and continually runs off board members...

so I ask this question.... will JD ever STFU.....or better yet.... will they (PB) ever shut him up....
AMEN, not only that, they (Brett Dog) fixed his first post. Must be his retarded brother....LOL That's why I stopped coming on here. FUGGING retard. You are wasting your time Carl, move along and stop looking at the retarded idiot. Next you will be getting constant PM's.:no:

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
AMEN, not only that, they (Brett Dog) fixed his first post. Must be his retarded brother....LOL That's why I stopped coming on here. FUGGING retard. You are wasting your time Carl, move along and stop looking at the retarded idiot. Next you will be getting constant PM's.:no:
FUGGING retard......lmao...you kill me franky

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Hey,if you do not like the posts here there is an easy fix.The place for you is over ad rd's and you can continue to attempt to impress the High School crowd,like franky and shueman.

As for the statement,abuse WTF who got abused?

stevie,go buy something and show off to the youngsters.

hil:)

·
"BOUGHT NOT BUILT"
8,077 Posts
Hey,if you do not like the posts here there is an easy fix.The place for you is over ad rd's and you can continue to attempt to impress the High School crowd,like franky and shueman.

As for the statement,abuse WTF who got abused?

stevie,go buy something and show off to the youngsters.

hil:)
like I said, you must pay alot to get to continue to tell everyone to leave....

it's a shame though, this place used to really rock... till they changed the band..

any way.... i'm looking to buy a out drive schiada is the reason for stopping by,...

but I guess this is your site and yoou are one of the band camp leaders....

soooo... see ya..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts