Performance Boats Forum banner

Schiada?

Tags
schaida
7K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  poncho 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I would Love a V-Drive RC and just understand why they ever offered their great Boats with a stern drive and even worse an outboard.?

#6 ·
I would love to own a V-Drive RiverCruiser and just want to understand why they offered their great boats with a stern drive or even worse an outboard.?
I've re-worded your original post.........is that the correct question?

You're saying that the V-drive River Cruiser is perfection and you wonder why they (Schiada) would offer the same boat in stern drive and outboard configurations............right?

If so, the simple answer is selling boats! There are dyed-in-the-wool stern drive buyers as well as hard-core outboarders. If you are Leonard Schiada (and you want to sell boats) you offer as many options and details that it takes to sell your boats.......hell, there's a couple of Schiada jets out there and you didn't even mention suck/blow Schiada's.

CC

#15 ·
wow....I pop in here from time to time, but it never changes........why do they allow JD to constantly run his mouth and constantly
be disrespectful to every one ,... all his threads and posts go the same dirrection.... abuse... verbal diharea of the mouth...

I for one personaly know carl..... JD wants no part of that for sure..jd hides behind the safety of his key board and continually runs off board members...

so I ask this question.... will JD ever STFU.....or better yet.... will they (PB) ever shut him up....

#16 ·
AMEN, not only that, they (Brett Dog) fixed his first post. Must be his retarded brother....LOL That's why I stopped coming on here. FUGGING retard. You are wasting your time Carl, move along and stop looking at the retarded idiot. Next you will be getting constant PM's.:no:

#19 ·
Hey,if you do not like the posts here there is an easy fix.The place for you is over ad rd's and you can continue to attempt to impress the High School crowd,like franky and shueman.

As for the statement,abuse WTF who got abused?

stevie,go buy something and show off to the youngsters.

hil:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.