Premium Member
3,360 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
God damn GN you're a friggin genius. I never took chemistry and know nothing of the periotic table. But a simpleton like myself understood the whole presention of the element "O". Who says you can't learn something new everyday. I also will be sending this new found element to my more intellectually superior friends. I wonder if this new found element has anything to do with burning pistons?????

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
That's some funny shit!!! :lmao1:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
God damn GN you're a friggin genius. I never took chemistry and know nothing of the periotic table. But a simpleton like myself understood the whole presention of the element "O". Who says you can't learn something new everyday. I also will be sending this new found element to my more intellectually superior friends. I wonder if this new found element has anything to do with burning pistons?????
If pistons equate to "we the people' Hell ya! We are the ones who do all the work, fade the heat when the load gets heavy and only make noise unless there is a serious problem. All we want is to just be left alone so we can do our thing........get sideways with us and there will be hell to pay.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
If pistons equate to "we the people' Hell ya! We are the ones who do all the work, fade the heat when the load gets heavy and only make noise unless there is a serious problem. All we want is to just be left alone so we can do our thing........get sideways with us and there will be hell to pay.
Very perceptive there kid :))THumbsUp

1 - 13 of 13 Posts