Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
MADSKILLZ
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked the hull up last summer and had R&D Marine do the bottom work to it and build the pump. I have made all the seat brackets, gas tank brackets, rail kit and motor plates for it. I even made my own stainless steel carb scoop and tray! Harold @ R&D Marine is Starting to put together my BBC 540 motor this week! Its almost done, just need to wire and plumb the boat and drop the motor in and get it wet! Here are a few pics. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
nice skills with the sheet metal and motor/seat brackets. Love the colors too!

keep the progress pics coming

·
MADSKILLZ
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I hope to have it completed soon. I see you hang a Big River! It should be going out there this summer on Fathers day weekend.

·
Inland Empire-Big River
807 Posts
Thanks! I hope to have it completed soon. I see you hang a Big River! It should be going out there this summer on Fathers day weekend.

I'm there just about every weekend from May thru October.

Sounds like I'll be able to see the boat in person come Father's Day:D

·
Administrator
16,891 Posts
Awesome :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
bad ass scoop,

stainless or aluminum? and whats the coating on the inside of the hull? looks pretty cool and any close up shoots of the rail and floors?

·
MADSKILLZ
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The scoop is made of Stainless steel and polished. The coating on the floor is Zoletone (sp) that you get from the auto paint store. Its sprayed on with a paint gun.

This is the only other pic ot the rail kit I have

Attachments

·
Renegade jet
472 Posts
Great loookin Boat!! I would thins about rounding out the notch in the stringer just in front of the rail kit. Square cuts are the first place a crack could develop.

·
MADSKILLZ
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya it use to have a back seat and someone cut the stringers to push the seat back further.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts