Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are MILLIONSOF KIDS, parents, that is 1,000,000 plus kids in AMERICA that need you.........
AND YOU GO TO THESE F#@$ED UP COUNTRIES AND TAKE THESE KIDS!!!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICAN KIDS YOU PIECE OF LIBERAL SHITS

f$$k you

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I personally know several American families who have tried to adopt American Children. It's a beauracratic nightmare that costs a small fortune. A good friend of mine and his wife have spend well over 15,000 in attorneys fees trying to adopt and have yet to get a child. They may end up adopting a Haitian kid.

·
i got skiillllzzzz....
977 Posts
its funny that peeple"gov" can find an excuse to help others,but they cant even help themselves.shit they didnt have a dam concert for us americans in new orleans. or the fires of socal etc.etc. wtf????

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
I would say it a little more suttle than Miguel but for the 2nd time today I have to say I agree with him....

·
Got Beer?
434 Posts
I personally know several American families who have tried to adopt American Children. It's a beauracratic nightmare that costs a small fortune. A good friend of mine and his wife have spend well over 15,000 in attorneys fees trying to adopt and have yet to get a child. They may end up adopting a Haitian kid.
SSSSOOOO TRUE... I have heard too many stories of how hard and $$ it is to get a child here in the good ole USA.... Thought about getting one several times, talked with the wife and I kid you not, the next night on TV would be a story about how some woman who was trying to get her child back that she put up for adoption 5 years ago... the money to fight that is one thing, the emotional is so much more - and than do you really want to keep a child from their natural mother if she is doing bettter now and can handle raising the child... remember no money back guarantees !

so, many folks just go overseas - a little less expensive but the adoption rules are suppose to be different (depends on country of course).

We never did move forward with it and just have twins from her previous marriage .. two great kids!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Cant blame people for wanting charity to start at home, but if you research first and then open your mouth once you've taken the time to become educated on the subject (instead of spouting off about something you have no understanding of), you'd realize what a joke our adoption system is and would fault our government, not the selfless people trying to adopt.

·
Registered
630 Posts
There are MILLIONSOF KIDS, parents, that is 1,000,000 plus kids in AMERICA that need you.........

f$$k you
Did ya hit the Grey Goose this evening?:)devil

·
Damage Inc
433 Posts
You are a stupid piece of shit.
As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Once you've gone thru the process, let us know your experience on this. Until then you should stfu.

f$$k you

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
So as it started it will end. We really don't need these types of argument and nasty threads on the pb forums. The subject was not the issue it was the delivery.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.