·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Little message for lib-tard anti gun types

·
Registered
975 Posts
Don't jump ship on uncle Ted so fast! He is more diplomatic getting his point across..........Now this guy is the kind of fellow you want backing you up..........The perfect Vice President for Ted:battle219::happy:

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
I think this one is what got it started...He's got lots and lots of libtards crying...

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
I thought I heard the libbys fired him from his position for expressing his opinions via his 1st ammendment right

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought I heard the libbys fired him from his position for expressing his opinions via his 1st ammendment right
They suspended him for a month for using Police department equipment in the video....lots of libs going after this guy. Looks like he even blockaded the town hall meeting about with 100 armed men.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i dug a little deeper ! i sent him $50 bucks , he can spend it any way he wants !

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I've seen that! LMAO!!! That guy is great! So how do you like him Shueman? Does he get you all pumped up? :D

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I think this one is what got it started...He's got lots and lots of libtards crying...
"This video is not available". Well, looks like we have some libtards on boobtube! Go figure that. Probably butt buddies with the people that run fascist book! :no:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This guy aint so bad either

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
its at "gofundmemarkkessler" , it took about 2minutes and i was more than willing to donate ! google will get you there ! wish i could do more but i have an angry armalite to feed myself !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts