Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I get screwed out of go'n to the drags this weekend because I have to work now. Finally figured out my engine is going to end up being 562 cu. (sweet) but 3 of the pistons are f'd up and it will be a month before J&E can send me new ones :|err. So now I'm going to put the small motor together. Hopefully I'll get it done in time for memorial....UGH

·
the real honcho
880 Posts
You want some cheese with your whine?! it will all come together in time... but ill have room in my boat and some cold ones for ya too!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Suck it :D. Yeah it will but not without a fight lol. Thanks buddy I'll probably take you up on that so I can drink and not have to drive :)hand.
You want some cheese with your whine?! it will all come together in time... but ill have room in my boat and some cold ones for ya too!

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Your right, my ride at the moment is an inner tube :D but I woulda given them a good run.
I have a Scanoe with a 9.9 hp on it. I could pull that tube an give em hell!:D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok finally make'n some good headway. Tom at performance may have a suction housing which will be great. My machanist finally started on my engine and promised it will be done in enough time for me to assemble and get in the boat. :)devil

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I don't care if I'm put'n the engine in on the ramp, I'll be there lol
LOL. I hear ya. I did just that last 4th of July. I put a trunion on upside down in my rush and ruined my brand new bad a$$ roller rocker. Put a hole in my oil pan. MAn I had just assembled that engine with the Kid and then in my rush with no sleep I pull a bone head move like that.loll

Good luck. Triple check everything.:D

·
Registered
979 Posts
My buddy Dan used performance engine and marine. did you try them? Dan said it was closer to $500.
[/LIST]

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
My buddy Dan used performance engine and marine. did you try them? Dan said it was closer to $500.
[/LIST]
Be careful at Larry's. they have a way of giving prices for stuff and then when you pick it up it's alot more. They tend to find problems and don't call the customer to find out if they want to spend the extra money. They just do it and stick you with the bill.:)sphss

1 - 19 of 19 Posts