Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To All Race Teams:

I just received word from the County that the Lake Ming race date cannot be changed from Sept. 26 & 27 to October 3 & 4. So with that I am looking for a confirmed boat count for the last SCSC APBA points race of the 2009 season at Lake Ming on September 26 & 27. I am working on the sanction/race circular as we speak.

If you could please email or call me back your confirmation (SCSC needs to determine a boat count) for this event. Please email Ross at [email protected] or call him at (310) 318-4012

Also, SCSC is looking for a 23' or 24' foot trailer for the new rescue boat (21' FM Jet Boat- Thanks to Larry Edgar). Anyone with a line a trailer SCSC would be most appreciative.

Thank you for your Support

Ross Wallach, Race Director SCSC

·
3,246 Posts
To All Race Teams:

I just received word from the County that the Lake Ming race date cannot be changed from Sept. 26 & 27 to October 3 & 4. So with that I am looking for a confirmed boat count for the last SCSC APBA points race of the 2009 season at Lake Ming on September 26 & 27. I am working on the sanction/race circular as we speak.

If you could please email or call me back your confirmation (SCSC needs to determine a boat count) for this event. Please email Ross at [email protected] or call him at (310) 318-4012

Also, SCSC is looking for a 23' or 24' foot trailer for the new rescue boat (21' FM Jet Boat- Thanks to Larry Edgar). Anyone with a line a trailer SCSC would be most appreciative.

Thank you for your Support

Ross Wallach, Race Director SCSC
thats amazing new. So I pay $300 to switch my plane tickets so i can make it to the october 3-4 dates and now it gets moved to the weekend before.

P550 <------- not going to be able to make the new race dates:|err

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry Andrew

Sorry Andrew,
I just got the word and knew I needed to go public right away. This messageboard is a great way to disseminate info to the racers. Amy (Firecracker) is the SCSC webmaster and she'll have it on the website tonight.

Believe me, I went to the top to try to get the date the racer's wanted.

Take care,

Ross

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
As far as I remember the last notice from Ross was tentative pending approval by county. At least that's the way I read it ...

·
3,246 Posts
Sorry Andrew,
I just got the word and knew I needed to go public right away. This messageboard is a great way to disseminate info to the racers. Amy (Firecracker) is the SCSC webmaster and she'll have it on the website tonight.

Believe me, I went to the top to try to get the date the racer's wanted.

Take care,

Ross
No worries ross. See ya at Parker

1 - 10 of 10 Posts