Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
2 years of jail time on a paint and blast crew removing tagging might change their outlook. If not, second offense is 5 years of same.

·
Registered
378 Posts
build more jails to lock these fockers up!!!!!
No more jails that's just another excuse for the justice system to want more tax dollars. Maybe 4 hrs a day on a cleanup crew for 1 year first offence 2 years second offence then jail time if they can't conform.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Wow. Thats horrible. I feel bad for businesses that get hit with that crap. They ruined the one guys sign in about 30 seconds. I can't believe how fast and how high they shoot. That's going to cause a lot of damage.....:mad:

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
F'n punks taught this by their badass older brothers or some relatives. I agree with catching them and making them clean it up, give them 6 straight weekends of graffitti removal for their 1st offense, 6 months of removal for the 2nd and a visit to sherriff Joe for the 3rd. We all have to plead to our congress peeps for stiffer penalties for this type of behavior. Stop letting all the activists make the laws/rules.

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts
Yo ..Sup wit all da hatin? When Me Brownz and JBBezzzle used to roll we wuz taggin mofo's . All rollin in Brownz sweet azz mazda and JBBezzzle would be like.." Yo Brownz we best be stoppin and taggin that grain elevatah.." We wuz runnin a Honda WT40X wit a 10 gal can of john deere green ..fukk da popo ...word

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Also, should start making their parents pay for the damages if they are minors.

You guys are all soft, how about we start cutting fingers off, one finger for every offense. Sooner or later, they will run out of fingers and problem solved.

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Also, should start making their parents pay for the damages if they are minors.
While some parents deserve it, others do not ... make laws so the minors pay in one way or another, there the ones committing the crimes, not the parents.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
There was some of that style of tagging off the 91 fwy and I was wondering how the hell they did it. BTW, the parents are resposible for the damages if they are minors.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
Automatic enlisment Army.
Somehow I don't think giving dishonorable swine military training is a good idea.
1st offense you lose your spray-can finger. 2nd offense you lose your hand. 3rd offense? Doubt it, but if so, bullet to the head. No Mercy.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Crime against humanity

I believe we should refer to tagging as a crime against humanity. If 1000 people see the tagger's work before it is removed, the tagger should face 1000 counts of a "crime against humanity" Even a day for each count would be years in the pen. Imagine a freeway overpass, 10,000 counts before breakfast!!!!!!! 1st offense 30 days and clean up work all 30 days. 2nd offense, 10 years hard time!! Yeah, I said 10 years. Guaranteed, the word would spread quickly and tagging would become a thing of the past. I see trucks and rail cars just covered in that shit and feel as though my view shed has been violated. Hang the bastards................MP

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Only if I were the benevolent dictator:

They would be stripped naked, painted pink and strapped to a pole in a City Park or in front of the police station and left there for 48 hrs where people could throw rotten tomatoes and egg's at them for $ 1.00 ea. They would get water and bread 3 times a day so it wouldn't be considered "cruel and unusual punishment".

After that they would have to clean their crap up and pay restitution to the property owner.

Second offense, they get to repeat the above and get "cained" like the kid in Singapore some year's back and made to work on a cleanup crew for 2 year's (tagging and road trash).

Third time they get same as above plus 7 year's of the same.

Paint can's are bad enough that fire ext just sucks for the property owner. I think the bastard ought to get an enema with it.

Sleeper CP

Big Inch Ford Lover :D

Tagger hater :|err

1 - 20 of 33 Posts