Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you that go there....what would be the best choice if you took a 3 and 1 year old for the day?

I haven't been there for many years and want to decide which one (or more) to go to for a day. I don't know if one of these would make it an entire day trip into itself. Remember the ages of the kids. I can see the 3 year old getting tired of walking around all day....lol

Suggestion please

Thanks

·
detachable member
819 Posts
My 5 & 3 Year olds love sea world lots of action for kids and interaction with marine life, animal park was not that great rather go to LA zoo we were done at the animal park by lunch time have not been to SD zoo yet we were at sea world all day lots to do

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I am partial to SeaWorld but however they would probably enjoy both....:)

Here is a link on tickets and specials to the zoo. We had purchased the annual pass to SeaWorld at Costco and it was only a few bucks more then a day entry. They do have a fun area for the little guys in addition to the shows at Sea World...this area was just redone. Sesame Street.
http://www.seaworld.com/sitepage.aspx?PageID=178

http://www.mousesavers.com/sdzoo.html

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Still Boatless :-(
552 Posts
For you that go there....what would be the best choice if you took a 3 and 1 year old for the day?

I haven't been there for many years and want to decide which one (or more) to go to for a day. I don't know if one of these would make it an entire day trip into itself. Remember the ages of the kids. I can see the 3 year old getting tired of walking around all day....lol

Suggestion please

Thanks
The 1 year old won't get much out of any of them, gramps......:D

I would rate Sea World first, and it's a full day deal. The zoo you could do in half a day...... I wouldn't waste the time at the Wild Animal Park....last time I went it wasn't much.

:)bulb

·
Registered
1 Posts
When the kids are a little older, Wild Animal Park has trucks that take people down inside the park and you can feed the animals. You must call the park in advance to reserve a spot if I rember it costs about twice as much as the regular entrance fee, but is well worth it. They provide a lunch and snacks.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
We took our 16mo. old to the zoo this past summer. She loves animals and had a really good time. Had a lot of fun for a full day.

We didn't go to the animal park because we heard you sit in vehicles and drive through and our little girls would not want to sit like that.

We didn't go to Sea World as we think they'll enjoy that more next year when they are older.

Overall the zoo is a nice relaxed slow paced day. Just take your electric scooter as those hills will be rough for an old man like you. :p:D

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
I vote for Sea World.

·
Registered
433 Posts
The zoo! I don't know if they will enjoy Sea World b/c of age.

The look on a child's face the first time he/she sees a giraffe/elephant/gorilla priceless...

Your inches from being face to face with the Orangutan's in their enclosure.

Both of you may carry that imagine for life...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Take it from a local with kids 7, 5 and 3...Legoland hands down. The zoo is a close second followed by Sea World and the Wild Animal Park. All kids will have their preferences, so just our .02. :)

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
I have a few passes that have to be used before the end of the year for Sea World if you are interested Tom, free to a previous Shockwave brother of course...

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
The 1 year old won't get much out of any of them, gramps......:D

I would rate Sea World first, and it's a full day deal. The zoo you could do in half a day...... I wouldn't waste the time at the Wild Animal Park....last time I went it wasn't much.

:)bulb
I think I would also rate in that order.:)

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whats up with all the old man jokes....lol

I think I am going to take him to Lego Land and Sea World. Will start at LL and then stay the night with relatives and then hit Sea World the next day. Might even stay with relatives in SD and then head to the zoo the next day.

Thanks for all the suggestions and input.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
I have a few passes that have to be used before the end of the year for Sea World if you are interested Tom, free to a previous Shockwave brother of course...
If Tom isn't doing his trip til next year..........;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts