Performance Boats Forum banner

Sea Tow or Vessel Assist...

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  LuckyStrike 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I've been wrestling with this same question all season.
VA has boats stationed in Havi and Needles.
ST and Russ has a good reputation here.
Half the price for possible towing services from VA....as well as the same offered service for that price.:confused::confused::confused:

#12 ·
there was a thread like this a few months ago. IMO either one would be fine. i have vessal assist my self with salt coverage im covered up to 50 miles off shore:)sphss ive been told that vessal assist is the primary provider on the west coast and west of the mississippi. and sea tow is the biggest mamajamma on the east coast and east of the miss. that is what boatUS told me. boatUS is who i went through for my vessal assist. as far a havi goes boat are ava and its just a matter of you calling both and play one against the other esp if havi is your only place you boat. both providers provide the exact same services from jump starts and out of gas to soft beachings and recovery. either or it does not matter which you choose on havasu IMO one guy has a great rep and the other has more boats. who cares as long as you come get my shit and i dont have to come out of pocket:)sphss:)devil:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.